|Due to file encryption introduced in version 3.5, a large majority of files used to maintain the wiki have become inaccessible. This has caused an extreme slowdown on work done to the wiki. We are working with miHoYo to get around these changes, but this may take some time. We apologize for the inconvenience.|
ARC Nocturne Debut
|ARC Nocturne Debut|
|Nov 28, 2019 ~ Dec 26, 2019|
Story Chapter XIII [ARC Nocturne] released! Play Story event in v3.5 to win Valkyrie Ranger's 3★ outfit [Red Lictor], Fog Chip, AE Imaginon, and Honkai Shard!
- Unlock Valkyrie Ranger's Augment Core to change into [Red Lictor].
Story Chapter XIII: ARC Nocturne[edit | edit source]
Duration: NOV 28, 10:00 ~ DEC 26, 04:00
- Captains must be Lv.30 or higher to participate.
- Story Chapter XIII [ARC Nocturne] released! During the event period, Captains who have not completed the prerequisite stages may also play the newest Story stages!
- After the event ends, Captains must complete the last stage [Plain of Vigrid] of Chapter XII on Normal to access Chapter XIII. The Story progress during the event period is retained.
- The obtaining and enhancement of battlesuits, weapons, and stigmata in the Story event is independent of the rest of the game.
- Completing Chapter XIII challenge stages, chapter missions and completing a Chapter XIII Story stage for the first time rewards [RSC Cache].
- Chapter XIII is divided into Story and Oneiric Arc. Oneiric Arc consists of many challenge stages.
- Captains can experience the gripping storyline in Story and gain event levels by completing Story and challenge stages.
- From NOV 28, 10:00 to DEC 19, 04:00, LTO event missions are available. Complete Chapter XIII stages and event missions to claim extra Fog Chip, Asterite and Mithril!
Story Unlocking Schedule & Event Level Cap[edit | edit source]
- Story stages will unlock in the following order:
|Story Stage 13-1~13-5, Oneiric Arc EX-1~EX-2S||NOV 28, 10:00|
|Story Stage 13-6~13-10, Oneiric Arc EX-3~EX-3S||DEC 5, 04:00|
|Story Stage 13-11~13-15, Oneiric Arc EX-4~EX-4S||DEC 12, 04:00|
- The options to play on Hard and Supreme difficulties will be available as the corresponding stages are unlocked.
- The event level cap is increased every week over the course of 3 weeks.
- The event level cap of the first week is 25, which is increased to 40 at DEC 5, 04:00 and 50 (max cap) at DEC 12, 04:00.
- No more event EXP is gained when the current event level cap has been reached.
- The level cap of event-exclusive battlesuits and equipment is increased as Captains progress in Story.
- The level cap before completing Story Stage 13-6 is 4 (2 for supporting effects), which is increased to 6 after completing Story Stage 13—6 but before completing Story Stage 13-11 (3 for supporting effects) and 8 after completing Story Stage 13-11 (4 for supporting effects).
Ai-chan's Tip[edit | edit source]
- After the event ends at DEC 26, 04:00, the chapter screen, chapter missions, and Valkyrie enhancement system will still be accessible, obtained event-exclusive battlesuits and equipment are retained, but level milestone rewards will no longer be available.
- Battlesuits and equipment obtained in Chapter XIII Story stages are only usable in Chapter XIII, and will not affect the Captain level as well as owned battlesuits and equipment in any way.