|File encryption is remaining to be an issue and miHoYo has not yet offered a solution so many images will remain missing. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience.|
Azure Summer Challenge
|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
|Azure Summer Challenge|
|Sep 12, 2019 ~ Sep 22, 2019|
Play the event and get 3★ stigma Seele: Vacation (B) for free!
Azure Summer Challenge[edit | edit source]
|“||After clearing the stage, maybe Bronya will get to see Seele again?||„|
Duration: Sept 12, 10:00 ~ Sept 22, 04:00
- Captains must be Lv.20 or higher to participate.
- Play the Azure Summer Challenge event stage to build up event points and claim score rewards. Score 25k Pts to get 3★ stigma Seele: Vacation (B) for free!
- Clear event missions to grab free Mithril , Asterite , AE Imaginon , and more!
Stage Rules[edit | edit source]
- The event stage has 24 floors. Defeat all enemies in the current floor to move onto the next.
- The stage becomes harder as you reach higher floors, and you may face different enemies on every attempt.
- Defeat enemies in the stage to gain event points, and reach certain floors for extra points.
- The event stage features a special skill named Our Promise.
- Consume a charge of this skill to recover massive HP for the battlesuit deployed.
- Some floors come with special challenges, which grant a charge of Our Promise (max charges: 5) when cleared.
- Bronya & Seele battlesuits deal 30% bonus Total DMG and gain 30% bonus event points for defeating enemies.
- In the event, Captains are grouped based on their level:
- Novice: Lv.20~49
- Elite: Lv.50~69
- Master: Lv.70~82
- Different groups share the same stage rules & settings, but not the same level of difficulty.
- In the event stage, your score will be finalized once you:
- Clear all floors
- Lose all battlesuits in the battle
- Exit the stage.
Daily stage attempts: 1
Event Missions[edit | edit source]
Ai-chan's Tip[edit | edit source]
Azure Summer Challenge is a tough challenge in deed, and Captains do not need to clear every floor to get enough points for the rewards. So take it easy and enjoy, Captains.
Summer Encore[edit | edit source]
Duration Sept 12, 04:00 ~ Sept 26, 04:00
|x 30000||x 25000||x 25000||x 25000||x 20000|
|1 per event|