|Due to file encryption introduced in version 3.5, a large majority of files used to maintain the wiki have become inaccessible. This has caused an extreme slowdown on work done to the wiki. We are working with miHoYo to get around these changes, but this may take some time. We apologize for the inconvenience.|
Battle of Schicksal
|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
|Battle of Schicksal|
|Nov 07, 2018 ~ Nov 21, 2018|
Fu Hua's A-rank battlesuit [Night Squire] and Kallen's S-rank battlesuit [Sixth Serenade] are ready for battle!
As the Schicksal Assault unfolds, unprecedented challenge lies ahead, good luck Captains!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
|Clear 2 Chapter 8 stages.|
|Clear 5 Chapter 8 stages.|
|Clear 10 Chapter 8 stages.|
|Clear stage 8-1 in Chapter 8.|
|Clear stage 8-5 in Chapter 8.|
|Clear stage 8-10 in Chapter 8.|
|Complete Total Invasion 1 time by clearing at least 2 bosses.|
|Complete Total Invasion 2 times by clearing at least 2 bosses.|
|Complete Total Invasion 3 times by clearing at least 2 bosses.|
New Characters: Sixth Serenade and Night Squire[edit | edit source]
- Kallen's S-rank battlesuit [Sixth Serenade]: Psychic type melee character.
- Soul-awakened battlesuit of Divine Prayer.
- Able to apply Mark of the Raven to the enemies, which deals ice DMG.
- Fu Hua's A-rank battlesuit [Night Squire]: Creature type melee character.
- Specifically designed for melee battles, it can launch dazzling combo attacks once its full potential is tapped.
Captains can acquire and unlock the new Valkyries through the following methods:
- [Sixth Serenade] and [Night Squire] will be available in Expansion Supply from November 7, 12:00 to November 21, 12:00.
- Once the Expansion Supply ends after November 21, 12:00, [Night Squire] will be available in Standard Supply.
- The awakened character [Sixth Serenade] will NOT appear in Standard Supply.
- [Sixth Serenade] souls can be obtained in a number of ways:
- [Night Squire] fragments drop in Story Chapter stages.
HOMU Thief Strikes Again[edit | edit source]
Kiana has been taken prisoner. Theresa forged an alliance with Anti-Entropy and readied her forces to assault Schicksal HQ to rescue the young Valkyrie. Will the plan to rescue Kiana succeed?
- Chapter 8 has 2 Acts and 3 Difficulties:
- All Difficulties of ACT 1: Already unlocked
- All Difficulties of ACT 2: unlocked after November 14, 4:00 AM
Honkai Chronicles - Past Extra Chapters Now Available[edit | edit source]
Enter the Sealed Realms to uncover the legend behind the Xuanyuan Sword. Explore the everlasting memories of the clone bound to her pledge. Past battles etched within the memories of the Valkyries and Valkyrie Chronicles are available for extended periods of time!
The Chronicles will allow Captains to experience a lite version of Extra stages for various characters. Chronicles released for this round include: Theresa's Everlasting Memory, Chapter Xuanyuan, and Chapter Chiyou.
- Each Chronicle is divided into Story and Challenge mode.
- Clearing the Honkai Chronicles Story Mode provides a reward of one 3-star stigmata set: Ryunosuke Akutagawa in addition to other rewards that include Valkyrie fragments, Crystals, Coins, Imaginary Cores, and 4-star Equipment.
- To access the Chronicles, select Bridge -> Attack -> Extra -> Honkai Chronicles
Total Onslaught[edit | edit source]
The fight against Schicksal is on! The Alliance has initiated a full-scale attack against every area of the target battlefield.
- Total Onslaught will be launched for the duration of this version.
- The Game Mode refreshes every Thursday at 04:00.
- In Total Onslaught, Captains need to deploy a number of teams to challenge every enemy and earn scores to claim Honkai Pieces, Imaginary Cores, Coins, and Crystals.
- To access Total Onslaught, select Bridge -> Attack -> Extra -> Total Onslaught
Updated weapons and stigmata in Hyperion's Arsenal![edit | edit source]
Some new equipment can be obtained through exchange, while other new equipment will be obtained in Supply crates and events.
After the version update, the following ★3 equipment will be added to Standard and Focused Supply Crates: