Bounty Mark Debut
|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
|Bounty Mark Debut|
|Jul 04, 2019 ~ Jul 14, 2019|
Bounty Mark now available! Bounty hunters are drawn to the bounties like fire chasing moths...
Bounty Mark is a co-op experience where Captains can use Bounty Files to set up a room and team up with other Captains to face tough battles and gain rare materials for equipment crafting.
Details[edit | edit source]
- In v3.2, Captains can buy 50 Time Swirl Passes with 1 Asterite in Task Shop (once a week) and exchange them for Bounty Files in the Bounty Shop.
- Unlocking the Bounty Mark mode is an achievement that rewards 500 Time Swirl Passes!
- Getting a Bounty File will automatically unlock a Bounty Mark of the matching rank (S, A, B). Each Bounty Mark needs to be fulfilled within a time limit.
- If you fail to fulfill the Bounty Mark within the given time, it will expire and return part of the rewards materials.
- S-rank Bounty Marks may drop equipment Spirits directly.
- You can invite other Captains to assist you in the Bounty Mark.
- Assisting doesn't require Bounty Files and grants assist rewards (about 1/3rd of what the Bounty Mark owner gets).
- Assists are limited to certain times per week.
UP Drop Target Choice[edit | edit source]
- Captains can tap the equipment icon on the top right of the Bounty Mark screen to choose your UP drop target.
- After fulfilling a Bounty Mark, you're more likely to receive Ghosts, Shades, or Spirits of your UP drop target.
- Without a chosen UP drop target, the rewards will be fully random.
Craft Changes[edit | edit source]
- Crafting a Shade now requires 3 target Ghosts and 3 Ghosts of any sort (before: 6 target Ghosts).
- Crafting a Spirit now requires 2 target Shades and 2 Shades of any sort (before: 4 target Shades).
Stage Changes[edit | edit source]
From Jul 2, 10:00, Time Swirl stages will be temporarily unavailable, while BEFALL: Blade/Pistols/2-Handed stages will be moved to Weekday Events.
Event Missions[edit | edit source]
Challenge yourself and claim the awesome bounties, Captains!