|File encryption is remaining to be an issue and miHoYo has not yet offered a solution so many images will remain missing. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience.|
|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
|Jan 25, 2019 ~ Feb 04, 2019|
"Fair moonlight, will you fill my void eyes?"
Details[edit | edit source]
Duration: January 25, 04:00 ~ February 4, 04:00
Complete the challenge (clearing is not required) to get a mission reward of 60 Crystals. Earn the specified number of points to be rewarded with a Knight Emblem!
- Captains can deploy a pre-configured Herrscher of the Void to attempt event challenges.
- Captains can get Honkai Energy x2 in your first attempt and Lost Fire x5 in your subsequent attempts each time.
Score Calculation[edit | edit source]
Points are awarded based on a set of tiers measured with the boss's remaining HP.
- Tier 1: 200 Points
- Tier 2: 200 Points
- Tier 3: 300 Points
Tier 3 is reached when the boss is defeated. This means Captains can achieve a total of 700 points this way by killing the boss.
Points are also awarded by how quickly the boss is defeated. The faster you defeat the boss, the more points you'll get.
Tips from the Wiki[edit | edit source]
- Attacks from the first phase of Herrscher of the Void and Benares will not kill you. Take this time to study and learn their patterns if you are not familiar with them.
- After Benares loses about 50% of its HP, Herrscher of the Void will teleport you away while Benares is frozen.
- You cannot injure Benares while it's frozen. Damage Herrscher of the Void first.
- All damage taken at this point will be instant death.
- After Benares is fully defeated, you will be teleported to a smaller arena with Herrscher of the Void. Be careful!
- Many of Herrscher of the Void's attacks are very quick, but target your specific location.
- Dodge often and keep moving and many of her attacks will miss even if you do not achieve an ultimate evasion.
- Keep a distance away from Herrscher of the Void as many of her attacks require you to be within a certain range.
- Take advantage of Herrscher Form to do high damage and gain increased maneuverability.
- Try to combine Herrscher Form and ultimate, Void Unleashed, for maximum damage!
|Participate in Conquest event stage 1 time.|
|Earn 200 points in a single try of any Conquest stage.|
|Earn 400 points in a single try of any Conquest stage.|
|Earn 700 points in a single try of any Conquest stage.|