Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Contact the Developers
This Gamepedia page isn't affiliated with miHoYo, but here's some handy troubleshooting tips and contact info for miHoYo.
Troubleshooting[edit | edit source]
Issue: After downloading the game, how come I am still unable to install/run Honkai Impact 3rd?
- The installer package may have been damaged during the downloading, please try redownloading and installing the package again.
- There is not enough storage space on your device, please ensure that there is 2GB of free space to install the game.
- The device's specs are too low, please check whether or not your device meets the minimum device requirements. Generally if you are allowed to install the game from the Google Play store/Apple App store then your device meets the requirements. There are a few guidelines however:
- Android 4.4.2 and up
- 4GB Ram
- 3GB of free memory space
Issue: The game keeps notifying that my network is unstable and I am unable to play.
Solution: This may be caused by fluctuations in your network environment, we advise captains to play the game in a good network environment. If you encounter issues, we recommend trying different networks. If you are using 4G, try switching to a WiFi network and vice versa. If possible, players can try changing between different network carriers or try waiting and then entering the game a little later.
Contact Info[edit | edit source]
The following channels are available for assistance with Honkai Impact 3rd
- The "Feedback" button on the bottom left of the game's main menu
- Official customer support mail: email@example.com
- Official Facebook：[@global.honkaiimpact]