Cyberangel Version Update
|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
|Cyberangel Version Update|
|Aug 15, 2019 ~ Sep 26, 2019|
- 1 Synopsis
- 2 Overview
- 3 Game Changes & Improvements
- 3.1 Battlesuits
- 3.2 Equipment
- 3.3 Battle Pass
- 3.4 ELFs
- 3.5 Game Modes
- 3.6 Stages
- 3.7 Shops
- 3.8 Armada
- 3.9 Base
- 3.10 Dorm
- 3.11 Novice
- 3.12 Others
- 3.13 Bugfixes
"Following your trail, I dove deep into the lost world to bring you home." Having acquired the Herrscher Core from the Sea of Quanta, Bronya is returning as the Herrscher of Reason!
No better way to spend the summer on an uncharted island full of unreal encounters~ Odd Drifter is coming with free summer outfits for HoV, Swallowtail Phantasm & Stalker: Phantom Iron!
Overview[edit | edit source]
New Battlesuit: Herrscher of Reason[edit | edit source]
- Dimension Breaker's S-rank Awakened battlesuit Herrscher of Reason: brand-new combat style.
- In Ultimate, the bunny turns into an armed motorcycle and sweeps the battlefield with devastation
- 3 unique skill effects in motor mode for an even more exhilarating combat experience!
- Captains can unlock the new battlesuits in the following ways:
- HoR & Valkyrie Ranger will be featured in Expansion Supply from 12:00, AUG 16 ~ 12:00, SEP 06； Meanwhile, Expansion Equipment Supply for HoR's recommended gear will also be available.
- Note: Awakened battlesuits are NOT included in the Standard Supply pool.
Valkyrie Ranger's Augment Core: Void Drifter[edit | edit source]
- Rising up from the ashes - Valkyrie Ranger's Augment Core activated! More flexible and powerful shooting; Ultimate unleashes Herrscher power to deal insane Physical DMG.
- Special events offering Epiphanion, the essential material for Valkyrie Ranger's Augment Core, will be available in v3.3.
Summer Event: Odd Drifter[edit | edit source]
- Summer is the season of adventure, and Odd Drifter is full of awesome adventures. Prehistoric ruins, enigmatic writings... There is definitely more about this island than meets the eye.
- Play the event to get summer outfits for HoV, Swallowtail Phantasm & Stalker: Phantom Iron
Story Chapter XI EX: Void Heavens & Diane's Sojourn[edit | edit source]
- To curb the Herrscher power inside, Kiana has embarked on a solo journey of self-exile.
- At 10:00, AUG 29, Story Chapter XI EX will be updated to bring back the lost Kiana!
- Clear Story stages and event missions to unlock outfit Prodigal Girl (featured in the Reburn animation) for White Comet.
Additions to the Hyperion Arsenal[edit | edit source]
Game Changes & Improvements[edit | edit source]
Battlesuits[edit | edit source]
Stats below are max level figures:
Swallowtail Phantasm[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where Ultimate effects were abnormal when skill Oneiric Shade was not yet unlocked.
- Fixed an issue where SP was not immediately restored when using the team skill, and Phase Warp was not triggered after casting team QTE.
- Body movements adjusted for the co-op preparation screen.
Molotov Cherry & Blueberry Blitz[edit | edit source]
- Casting weapon skills or switch skills now connects better with Basic ATK.
- Molotov Cherry: It's now more fluent to connect Basic ATK with Charged ATK.
Phoenix[edit | edit source]
- Description of skill Herald of Dawn adjusted to match actual effects.
- Sen-Ki Dashing Tern now has a longer window to be triggered after an Ultimate Evasion.
Luna Kindred[edit | edit source]
- Skill Tainted Blades: SP regen heightened.
Basic ATK boosted for some battlesuits[edit | edit source]
- Gyakushinn Miko
- Molotov Cherry
- Shadow Knight
- Argent Knight: Artemis
- Umbral Rose
- Valkyrie Ranger
- Luna Kindred
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Weapon Adjustments[edit | edit source]
- Blood Embrace
- Skill Slice and Dice: SP cost reduced to 12.
- Silver Reaper
- Skill Severing Slash: SP cost reduced to 15. Skill effect adjusted from "each hit dealing 317 Physical DMG" to "each hit dealing 900 Physical DMG".
- Dragon Spine
- Skill Draconic Vortex: CD reduced from 25s to 15s. SP cost reduced from 25 to 6. DMG multiplier amplified from 250% to 600%.
- Onyx Iron
- Skill Protective Field: SP cost reduced from 15 to 5. When the shield exists, wielder deals 10% bonus Physical DMG.
- Skill Vitality Drive: new effect: gain 0.5% Physical DMG per 10% HP.
- Markov Type A
- Skill Cannon: new effect: "Increases Physical QTE DMG by 25%"
- Water Spirit Type-II
- Skill Frost Shock: SP cost reduced to 2. New effect: "Dealing 500% ATK of Ice DMG to enemies ahead in a cone area".
- Thermal Cutter
- Skill Molten Blade: SP cost reduced from 14 to 2. Skill effect adjusted: from "148 Fire DMG every 0.5s" to "600 Fire DMG every 0.5s ".
- Pulse Katana Type-17
- Skill Frost Blade: SP cost reduced from 14 to 3. Skill effect adjusted: from "each blade dealing 488 Ice DMG" to "each blade dealing 980 Ice DMG".
- CAS-II Namiko
- Skill Wander: SP cost reduced from 10 to 3.
- New passive Tidal: Gain 15% bonus Physical DMG.
- CAS-X Saints
- New passive Sacred Flame: Gain 15% bonus Fire DMG.
- Obsidian Reaper
- Skill Volcanic Glass: SP cost reduced from 10 to 3.
- The Dark Crusher
- Skill Pulverize: SP cost reduced from 18 to 3. Skill effect adjusted: from "each slam dealing 1085 Fire DMG" to "each slam dealing 2500 Fire DMG".
- Skill Valkyrie Impact: SP cost reduced from 15 to 3.
- Lightning Soul
- New passive Spirit of Lightning: Gain 15% bonus Lightning DMG.
- Jingwei's Wings
- Skill Sealing Feather: SP cost reduced to 18.
- Nuada's Grief
- Skill Airgetlám: Effect range expanded. When casting this skill, the wielder will charge toward the target.
- Skill Sinfire: new effect description: Max charge: 2.
Stigmata Adjustments[edit | edit source]
- Ogier (T): Skill adjusted to "When on standby, teammates gain 7% bonus Elemental DMG. When deployed, Basic ATK gains 20% bonus Physical DMG (Combo and Charged ATK included)."
- Ogier (M): Skill adjusted to "When on standby, teammates take 10% less Physical DMG from direct hits. When deployed, Physical DMG taken is reduced by 25%."
- Ogier (B): Skill adjusted to "When on standby, teammates deal 5% bonus physical DMG. When deployed, Movement Speed is increased by 25%."
- 2-pc Bonus: adjusted to "When there are no more than 2 enemies on the battlefield, teammates take 10% less indirect DMG."
- 3-pc Bonus: adjusted to "After exit, next Valkyrie gains 20% bonus DEF for 10s."
- Wang Zhaojun
- Wang Zhaojun (T): skill adjusted to "Increases fire DMG by 15%".
- Wang Zhaojun(M): skill adjusted to "Increases fire DMG by 10%. Recharges every 10s, and increases total DMG by 10% in 5s."
- Wang Zhaojun (B): skill is adjusted to "Increases total DMG by 5%. During battle, each enemy on the battlefield increases Fire DMG by 5.0%. 4 stacks max."
- 2-pc Bonus: adjusted to "Increases Fire DMG by 15%. Attacks deal 300% ATK of Fire DMG to enemies nearby. CD: 15s.
- 3-pc Bonus: adjusted to "When in battle, increases Max HP by 20% and total DMG by 10%."
- Elizabeth Bathory
- Elizabeth Bathory (T): skill adjusted to "Increases Crit Rate by 5%. When HP is above 80%, increases DEF by 31% in battle."
- Elizabeth Bathory (M): skill adjusted to "Increases Physical DMG by 10.0%. When HP is above 80%, increases Physical DMG by 10% in battle.
- 2-pc Bonus: adjusted to "Increases Physical DMG by 20%. BIO-type battlesuit equip bonus: Gain 10% Max SP in battle."
- 3-pc Bonus: adjusted to "Increases Attack Speed by 15%. Hits have a 10% chance to heal 3% HP. CD: 2s".
- Edison (T): skill adjusted to "Increases Lightning DMG by 15%. Charges once every 6s, and the next Basic ATK (including Combo and Charged ATK) deals 120% ATK of bonus Lightning DMG".
- Edison (M): skill adjusted to "Increases Lightning DMG by 10%. Generates a shield every 6s, reducing Physical DMG taken from the next incoming attack by 105."
- Edison (B): skill adjusted to "Increases total DMG dealt by summoned units by 30%. Charges once every 6s, and the next Basic ATK (including Combo and Charged ATK) slows enemies by 30% for 4s".
- 2-pc Bonus: adjusted to "Charges once every 12s, and the next Basic ATK (including Combo and Charged ATK) deals 50% bonus total DMG and increases total DMG by 15% for 6s."
- 3-pc Bonus: adjusted to "Increases Lightning DMG by 25%."
- 3-pc Bonus: adjusted to "Increases Lightning DMG by 20% and Movement Speed by 20%. The Origin of Shields breaks after taking 2 hits."
- Vacation Queen
- New multi-pc bonuses.
Battle Pass[edit | edit source]
New Battle Pass system. Clear daily missions to claim rewards in the BP system. The more you play, the better the rewards. Additionally, Captains can spend B-Chips to upgrade BP for better and exclusive rewards.
- BP Season
- The BP system runs on a seasonal basis. The new season will begin 04:00, AUG 19.
- BP Types & Rewards
- There are different types of BP and each unlocks different rewards.
- Vanguard BP
- From 04:00, AUG 19, Captains of Lv.20 or higher can log in to receive Vanguard BP and unlock the BP system.
- Clear daily missions to level up Vanguard BP and claim awesome rewards including Lucion & Honor Chip!
- Lucion: used to exchange for top tier weapons & stigmata in Elite Works. In addition, a total of 2 Lucions can be claimed from the Odd Drifter event in v3.3.
- Honor Chip: used to exchange for Focused Supply Card, Ancient Willpower, SS Imaginon and more in BP Stores.
- Knight BP
- Captains can spend 600 B-Chips to upgrade Vanguard BP into Knight BP and receive all rewards from Vanguard BP as well as a huge BP level boost, including Lucion & Rare Outfit Option (grants one of the following by choice: outfits Dark Devourer, Helena's Wings, Azure or 8k Asterite).
- Paladin BP
- Paladin BP can be obtained in 2 ways:
- Unlock Paladin BP directly with 20% off (was 1600 B-Chips; now 1280 B-Chips).
- Or spend 1k B-Chips to upgrade Knight BP into Paladin BP.
- Unlocking Paladin BP comes with a sweet BP level boost. Apart from all the rewards of Vanguard/Knight BP, there will be an exclusive frame to mark your pioneer status.
- Note: Knight BP & Paladin BP will be available for purchase from 11:00, AUG 19.
- Weekly missions updated
- Weekly missions replaced by the new BP system. Clear battle missions to boost Battle Points and BP Level to reap better rewards than before.
ELFs[edit | edit source]
- Selune's Elegy
- ATK boosted.
- Hair now feels more silky.
- ELF ADV Talents
- New ADV Talent slots in the Talent Bank. Unlocking ADV Talents powers up ELFs to the next level!
- Unlocking ADV Talents requires Talengem-X, a new ELF material in v3.3 which can be obtained from new event stages for ELF material.
- ELF Works
- ELF Works stages will be available from 10:00, AUG 19 to 04:00, SEP 23. Meanwhile, Drift World weekday event stages will be temporarily closed.
- ELF Works stages refresh every Monday. Tackle stage challenges for Gold Pin, Basic/GP Talengem, Mind Stone, etc.
- In a ELF Works stage, Captains can bring up to 3 ELFs to the battle.
- Ashura's Throne stages
- Ashura's Throne stages will be available from 10:00, AUG 19 to 04:00, SEP 23.
- Captains of Lv.80 or higher can spend Ashura's Throne Pass to challenge the stages and claim Basic/GP Talengem, Mind Stone, Quanta Bytz, etc.
Game Modes[edit | edit source]
Q-Singularis[edit | edit source]
- Base DMG of the Evadion buff boosted. The buff no longer benefits from battlesuit skills or equipment bonuses.
- Evadion now auto regenerates in Novice and Elites groups.
- Fixed an issue where Shadow Dash's shadow would trigger evasion skill.
- Fixed an issue where Shadow Dash's shadow would generate extra shock waves during Quantum Vibration.
- After clearing a floor, battlesuit evasion skills, Ultimates & weapon skills will now have their CD reset.
- Conditions for successfully evading Quantum Vibration improved.
- The Novice & Elites groups can now challenge up to 15 floors.
- The scores needed for Novice & Elites groups to claim Score Rewards are lowered.
Memorial Arena[edit | edit source]
- New Bosses: MHT-3 Pax & MR-06X Hephaestus.
- Score Rewards replaced by Challenge Rewards, which are granted after challenging certain times.
- Captains now can only see the rankings of the current group.
- New season info and Boss list.
Stages[edit | edit source]
New Story Chapter XI[edit | edit source]
- After the v3.3 update, level-up rewards will be removed from Story Chapter XI, but the challenge stages and Manifest will remain, and so will acquired event-only Valkyries & gear.
- Normal stages now drop more Echo of Warriors/Steel.
- Stage challenge rewards boosted.
Story Stages[edit | edit source]
- In v3.3, daily attempts for the Story stages which drop Valkyrie Ranger fragments will be doubled.
- Swallowtail Phantasm fragments can now be obtained from Story Chapter stages & Expedition.
Time Works[edit | edit source]
- New Time Works event stages.
- Tackle stage challenges to claim 4★ common upgrade materials, SS Imaginon, EXP materials, ELF materials & Gold Pin.
- Unlocking the stages requires Factory Pass, which can be obtained from daily missions or bought with Asterite in Event Shop.
- From 04:00, AUG 16 to 04:00, SEP 26, Captains can buy Factory Pass x5 with 300 Asterite in Event Shop.
Open World: Schicksal HQ[edit | edit source]
- "Spend 2 Task Orders" Commission removed.
Shops[edit | edit source]
Material prices adjusted[edit | edit source]
- After the v3.3 update, some materials will be sold at lower prices in Asterite Shop. Details:
- Basic Talengem: 40% off (was 500 Asterite; now 300 Asterite).
- GP Talengem: 20% off (was 1500 Asterite; now 1200 Asterite).
- SS Imaginon: was 270 Asterite; now 200 Asterite.
- The sellback prices of the materials above have been lowered accordingly.
Exchange House[edit | edit source]
- New 4★ weapons for exchange. Captains can consume the new Reson-Converts to turn unneeded 4★ weapons into Weapon Resonance. Exchange Weapon Resonance for weapons in Exchange House.
- Refresh price adjusted to 1k Asterite per time.
Battle Arsenal[edit | edit source]
- SS/AE Imaginon, 4★ common upgrade materials, ELF materials available for exchange.
Witch's Corridor[edit | edit source]
- New S-rank fragments for exchange (will replace previous ones): Dimension Breaker, Shadow Knight and Phoenix fragments (exchanged with Pure Witch Orb).
Foundry[edit | edit source]
- Owning limit eased for some equipment. Captains can now have 3 copies of the same equipment for different battlesuits.
- Forge formulas adjusted for Fu Hua Musician (T, M, B).
- New stigmata available for Forge: Ogier (T, M, B).
Task Shop[edit | edit source]
- New material Shade Shard, used to exchange for Crystal Core.
Event Shop[edit | edit source]
- New Weapon Resonance for exchange. From 04:00, AUG 16 to 04:00, NOV 14, Captains can exchange 1 Honkai Cube for 1k Weapon Resonance.
Armada[edit | edit source]
- In v3.3, Fuel Consumption x3 will be active for Matrix. During Fuel Consumption x3, the Matrix game mode will consume 3 Armada Fuel while granting 3 times the drops!
- Moon Will removed from Recovery Task.
Base[edit | edit source]
- Level-up time shortened for all Base facilities.
Dorm[edit | edit source]
- Move-In Procedure available for Herrscher of Reason, Cleopatra & Zhuge Kongming. Corresponding interactions and events have also been added.
Novice[edit | edit source]
Valkyrie Muster[edit | edit source]
- New Valkyrie Muster event for fresh Captains. Event Path to Greatness temporarily closed.
- Open to Captains of Lv.65 or lower and expected to last throughout v3.3 & v3.4.
- Through the event, Captains can obtain Umbral Rose Arsenal Chest (grants Umbral Rose battlesuit card & gear), Valkyrie Call and Gear Call.
Valkyrie Call[edit | edit source]
- Used in Event Shop to exchange for Flame Sakitama Arsenal Chest (grants Flame Sakitama battlesuit card & gear), Stalker: Phantom Iron battlesuit card, A-rank Valkyrie Ovyom plus other useful stuff .
Gear Call[edit | edit source]
- Used in Event Shop to exchange for Upgrade Material Option, Moon Will, AE/SS Imaginon, etc.
Gear Muster co-op stages[edit | edit source]
- 2 new co-op event stages.
- Captains of Lv.65 or lower can spend Stamina to play the stages and claim Valkyrie Call, Gear Call, Honkai Piece, etc.
Others[edit | edit source]
- Icons improved for Epiphanion, Kometa Core & Fulminata Core.
- Database: recommended gear & lineup adjusted for some battlesuits.
- The option to exchange Crystals for Coins has been replaced by exchanging Mithril for Coins. 1k Mithril = 14k Coins.
- EXP bonus boosted for Captains of Lv.60~69.
Customized avatar[edit | edit source]
- Captains can now unlock matching avatars after acquiring new battlesuits or outfits.
- Avatar setting no long linked to support battlesuit. Changing your avatar will not affect how you support fellow Captains.
Bugfixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug where errors might occur when viewing an item.
- Fixed a bug where in some Story Chapter stages, players could move beyond the map.
- Fixed a bug where on the Secret Info pages in Dorm, using the snapshot feature might cause errors.
- Fixed a bug where on the ELF screen, buying materials directly from the shop caused the material number needed to be wrong.
- Fixed a bug where some mobile models might experience screen flickering or blurring.