|File encryption is remaining to be an issue and miHoYo has not yet offered a solution so many images will remain missing. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience.|
Deep End of the Sea Debut
|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
|Deep End of the Sea Debut|
|Jul 04, 2019 ~ Aug 15, 2019|
To retrieve the lost Gem of Desire, Bronya threw herself headfirst into the unpredictable Sea of Quanta. In this bizarre realm beyond human comprehension, a most unexpected figure showed up before her...
Story Chapter XI: Deep End of the Sea[edit | edit source]
Duration: After the Jul 4 update ~ Aug 15, 04:00
- Captains can try Story Chapter XI stages regardless of their Story stage progress.
- After the event, Captains will have to complete Chapter X (N) to play Chapter XI (clearing progress will be saved).
- This event features an independent Valkyrie lineup, equipment & stigmata collections, as well as an event level.
- Clear Chapter XI stages and complete event missions to receive Echoes of Warriors and Echoes of Steel. Open the Echo items in Manifest to unlock event-exclusive battlesuits and equipment.
- Receiving a battlesuit already unlocked will boost the rank and level of the battlesuit. Receiving a piece of equipment already unlocked will enhance the equipment.
- Story Chapter XI breaks down into story stages and challenge stages.
- Captains can experience the latest plot in story stages and clear challenge stages to gain event EXP & battlesuit/equipment enhancements.
- In Story Chapter XI, different clues can be unlocked in the stages, and different dialog choices lead to different results, so keep trying.
- After the Jul 4 update until Jul 25, 04:00, additional event missions will be available to reward extra Swallowtail Phantasm fragments, Asterite, Mithril, and much much more!
Event Missions[edit | edit source]
Story Stages Opening & Event Level Cap[edit | edit source]
- Story Chapter XI stages will become available in 3 phases:
|Stage 11-1~11-6||Unlocked after the v.3.2 update.|
|Stage 11-7~11-10||Unlocked at 04:00, JUL 11.|
|Stage 11-11~11-18||Unlocked at 04:00, JUL 18.|
(Hard and Supreme stages will be available at the same time with the corresponding Normal stages.)
- The event level cap will also be updated each week. The cap will be set at Lv.25 the first week and lifted to Lv. 40 at 04:00, JUL 11 and Lv. 50 (full level) at 04:00, JUL 1
- No event EXP can be obtained once you reach the event level cap.
Ai-chan's Tips[edit | edit source]
- After the event, the Chapter screen, challenge stages and Manifest will still be available, and so will obtained event-exclusive battlesuits/equipment. However, there will be no event level or event rewards, so be sure to seize the day, Captains.
- After the event, Captain can play the challenge stages and Hard/Supreme stages with their own battlesuits.
- Event-exclusive battlesuits/equipment unlocked in Manifest can only be used in Story Chapter XI and will not affect your battlesuit lineup and equipment collection.