Dorm Squad United
|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
|Dorm Squad United|
|Nov 14, 2019 ~ Dec 05, 2019|
Base and Dorm systems overhaul complete - Dorm Squad at your service!
Overview[edit | edit source]
Dorm Squad, the upgraded Dorm system, is an integration of the Base, Divine Key and Dorm systems in previous versions, and includes a feature known as Errand.
Captains can level up their Dorm Squad through Examination. Leveling up provides permanent stat bonuses for all battlesuits.
Tutorial Event: Dorm Squad United[edit | edit source]
Duration: After the version update on NOV 14 ~ 04:00, DEC 5
- Captains must be Lv.15 or higher to participate.
- [Dorm Squad United] tutorial event is available.
- Complete guide missions to claim [Work Points Card], which is used to purchase boosting materials in Dorm Shop.
Dorm Squad Level[edit | edit source]
Dorm Squad has an independent level system. Level up your Dorm Squad by increasing the star level and level of battlesuits and completing growth trials. The higher the Dorm Squad level, the better the Dorm bonuses and benefits rewarded to Captains:
- Increases the stat bonuses of all battlesuits.
- Unlocks more items in Dorm Shop.
- Unlocks Errand missions that are more rewarding and challenging.
- Increases the storage limits of coins and Stamina as well as the Stamina cap of Expedition.
Dorm Supply[edit | edit source]
After the v3.5 update, [Dorm Supply] becomes permanently available.
- Captains must be Lv.9 or higher to participate.
Supply Rules[edit | edit source]
- In Dorm Supply, an A-rank or higher battlesuit is guaranteed for every 10 drops and a featured S-rank battlesuit is guaranteed for every 100 drops.
- For 3 consecutive S-rank battlesuit drops, one is guaranteed to be NEW!
- After Dorm Supply becomes available in v3.5, a S-rank battlesuit is guaranteed for the first 25 Supply drops.
- A Dorm Supply drop costs [Dorm Supply Card] x1 that is sold for 200 Crystals.
- [Dorm Supply Card] can be purchased from the [Supply Card] screen in Supply - Shop.
- In v3.5, [Dorm Supply Card Special Bundle] will be available in Shop.
- The bundle is sold for 1500 Crystals and contains [Dorm Supply Card] x10. 1 purchase only.
Standard Supply Card Returns Crystals[edit | edit source]
After the v3.6 update, Dorm Supply will replace Standard Supply. If Captains have purchased Standard Supply drops with Crystals or Standard Supply Cards obtained from bundles in v3.3~v3.4, each drop will return 80 Crystals in the times stated below:
- Standard Supply drops purchased with Crystals or from Supply bundles in v3.3~v3.4 will return Crystals in 10 working days after the v3.5 update.
- The Crystals will be delivered to mailboxes and must be claimed before 04:00, DEC 12.
- Standard Supply drops purchased with Crystals or from Supply bundles in v3.5 (After the version update on NOV 14 ~ 12:00, NOV 26) will return Crystals in 10 working days after the v3.6 update.
- The Crystals will be delivered to mailboxes.
- Unused Standard Supply Cards will be replaced by Dorm Supply Cards after the v3.6 update.
Material Compensation, Return & Expiration[edit | edit source]
- All materials (used Boosters excluded) spent on upgrading and expanding cabins in the original Base before the v3.5 update will be fully returned.
- All Boosters spent on upgrading and expanding cabins in the original Base will return as coins of equivalent worth in v3.5.
- Purchased Valkyrie Gift Boxes that remain unused will return Mithril of equivalent worth in v3.6.