|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.
Duration: DEC 20, 12:00, 2019 ~ JAN 3, 12:00, 2020
- Every round of EXPA Select contains 3 S-rank battlesuits which are the potential UP targets.
- Captains can select one of them as the UP target of the round~
- Each EXPA Select drop costs Expansion Supply Card x1 that is sold for 280 Crystals on the [Supply Card] screen in Supply - Shop.
- An A-rank or higher battlesuit is guaranteed for every 10 EXPA Select drops and a featured S-rank battlesuit is guaranteed in 100 EXPA Select drops.
- Captains can view the [the remaining drop count before receiving a featured S-rank battlesuit] on the EXPA Select screen.
- The remaining drop count before receiving the guaranteed S-rank battlesuit will carry over to the next round of EXPA Select until Captains receive one.
- Receiving an UP S-rank battlesuit resets the remaining drop count.
- Example: If a Captain sees [in 20 drops] when this round of EXPA Select ends, he or she is guaranteed to receive a S-rank battlesuit in 20 drops after switching the UP S-rank battlesuit or in the next round of EXPA Select.
- The system will automatically select a recommended S-rank battlesuit as the UP battlesuit on the start of each round of EXPA Select.
- Captains can tap the "Reset" button to switch the UP S-rank battlesuit.
- Captains can reset the UP target 5 times in each round by tapping the "Reset" button.
- The remaining drop counts before receiving an A-rank or higher battlesuit in 10 EXPA Select drops and an S-rank battlesuit in 100 EXPA Select drops will carry over after the reset.
- Does EXPA Select have any 10-drop guarantee?
- An A-rank or higher battlesuit is guaranteed for every 10 EXPA Select drops.
- Will the 10-drop guarantee carry over if the UP target is switched halfway?
- Switching the UP target in a round does not affect the 10-drop guarantee.
- What does "UP S-rank battlesuit in 100 drops" mean?
- In EXPA Select, the S-rank Valkyrie selected by Captains is guaranteed to appear in 100 drops.
- Will the 100-drop guarantee carry over?
- Switching the UP target in a round does not affect the 100-drop guarantee.
- How many times can the 100-drop guarantee be triggered?
- This guarantee is triggered in cycles. That is to say, receiving an UP S-rank battlesuit resets the remaining drop count before receiving the guaranteed S-rank battlesuit to 100.
- If Captains have not received an UP S-rank battlesuit when the Supply event ends, the remaining drop count before receiving the guaranteed S-rank will carry over to the next round.