|Due to file encryption introduced in version 3.5, a large majority of files used to maintain the wiki have become inaccessible. This has caused an extreme slowdown on work done to the wiki. We are working with miHoYo to get around these changes, but this may take some time. We apologize for the inconvenience.|
|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
|Apr 18, 2019 ~ May 01, 2019|
- 1 Synopsis
- 2 Exchange between the Common Materials
- 3 Conversion of Open World Materials
- 4 Open World Material Collection
- 5 Other Ways to Obtain Mithril & Asterite
- 6 Changes to War Treasury
- 7 Changes to A-rank Battlesuit Soul Exchange in Open World Shops
- 8 Other Shop Changes
For a better experience of in-game currency exchange, the dev team has decided to overhaul the shops and streamline Open World materials. Two new materials, [Mithril] and [Asterite], along with the existing [Ancient Willpower], will become the 3 common exchange materials in the game, capable of being exchanged for most items in the shops.
- Note: This change is permanent but this page will expire from the front page on May 1st.
Exchange between the Common Materials[edit | edit source]
- One [Asterite] can be exchanged for 10 [Mithril].
- 600 [Mithril] plus 225 [Asterite] can be exchanged for 3 [Ancient Willpower], up to 70 times per month.
- A total of 210 [Ancient Willpower] can be exchanged with [Mithril] and [Asterite] monthly.
Conversion of Open World Materials[edit | edit source]
As of now, Captains can still exchange Open World materials for other items.
In the new version, all existing materials will convert into common exchange materials at certain ratios. The conversion ratios are:
Note: Decimals are rounded up. For example, 11 Silver Coins can be exchanged for 26.4 (27) [Mithril] and 3.3 (4) [Asterite].
Open World Material Collection[edit | edit source]
In Open World - Schicksal HQ and Sakura Samsara, collectible materials will be changed to [Ancient Willpower], [Mithril], and [Asterite].
- Note: Material collection is subject to random fluctuations, and the numbers are for reference only.
Schicksal HQ[edit | edit source]
Sakura Samsara[edit | edit source]
Higokumaru: Daily Collection[edit | edit source]
In Open World, daily collectible materials from Higokumaru will be changed to [Mithril] and [Asterite]. Below are comparisons between collections of original and new materials:
Schicksal HQ: Mecha Defense Rewards[edit | edit source]
Weekly rewards of Schicksal HQ: Mecha Defense will be changed to [Ancient Willpower] and [Asterite]. Below are comparisons between acquisitions of original and new materials:
Other Ways to Obtain Mithril & Asterite[edit | edit source]
- The original daily reward for reaching 150 Duty Points has been changed from [Intermediate Toolbox] x2 to [Mithril] x1200.
- [Mithril] & [Asterite] can be obtained by selling or salvaging certain items.
- New system: Energy. Captains can obtain [Energy] points by completing Daily Missions or obtaining Duty Points. Consume [Energy] points to get extra [Asterite] when selling or salvaging items.
Changes to War Treasury[edit | edit source]
Changes to A-rank Battlesuit Soul Exchange in Open World Shops[edit | edit source]
Other Shop Changes[edit | edit source]
- [Exchange Shop] and [Memory Shop] will be changed to [Mithril Shop] and [Asterite Shop] respectively.
- Apart from [War Treasury], all equipment exchange options will be integrated into the [Foundry]. Captains can access Foundry through [Supply] -> [Foundry].
- All materials exchange options in Open World shops will be moved into [Mithril Shop] & [Asterite Shop].
- 2~3★ weekday materials, 2~3★ upgrade materials, 3~4★ equipment/battlesuit EXP materials in [Logistics Terminal] will be moved into [Mithril Shop]. 4★ weekday materials, 4★ upgrade materials will be moved into [Asterite Shop].
- [Dorm Shop] will close, and its Home Material and Furni-Bitz will be moved into [Mithril Shop]. Tasty Dessert will be moved into [Asterite Shop]. Furni-Bitz and Construction Permit will be moved into [Logistics Terminal].