Edict of Twilight Version Update
|Edict of Twilight Version Update|
|Sep 26, 2019 ~ Nov 14, 2019|
- 1 Synopsis
- 2 New Content
- 3 Game Changes & Improvements
- 3.1 Battlesuits
- 3.2 Equipment
- 3.3 Enemies
- 3.4 PRI-ARM
- 3.5 LTO Abyss Event
- 3.6 Battle Pass
- 3.7 Level Cap Increased
- 3.8 Game Modes
- 3.9 Stages
- 3.10 Bundle Mall
- 3.11 Shops
- 3.12 System
- 3.13 ELF
- 3.14 Sensei
- 3.15 Dorm
- 3.16 Others
- 4 Bugfixes and Adjustments
Between the folds of light and dark rests the bravest of warriors. It is time to unleash your true potential!
New Content[edit | edit source]
To ensure that the game can be updated to v3.4 on Android devices, the Android version needs to be 5.0 or higher.
Augment Core: Twilight Paladin[edit | edit source]
Story Chapter XII: Plain of Vigrid[edit | edit source]
- Story Chapter XII: [Plain of Vigrid] released!
- Play LTO challenge events to win 4★ stigma, Crystals, Honkai Shard, and more!
St. Freya Fiesta - Grand Celebration Coming Soon[edit | edit source]
- Participate to win Valkyrie Pledge's school outfit, an anniversary exclusive stigma, loads of Crystals and awesome merch!
PRI Breakthrough[edit | edit source]
- PRI-ARM MAG-Typhoon & Frozen Naraka are unsheathed for ultimate power!
- Level cap increased to 85! Level up to win Honkai Cube and PRI-ARM upgrade materials!
Additions to the Hyperion Arsenal[edit | edit source]
Game Changes & Improvements[edit | edit source]
Battlesuits[edit | edit source]
Stats below are max level figures:
- Basic ATK [Kansakura]
- Increased Interrupt Resist and attack range of the 5th sequence.
- The 5th sequence is adjusted to dealing Ice DMG of 250% ATK.
- Tap and hold the [ATK] button after the 5th sequence to perform a Combo ATK.
- The next ATK sequence can be chained in a short time after evading.
- Kinetic Energy restored on hit increased from 40 to 60.
- Skill [Ice Spirit]: Skill effect adjusted to "Every basic ATK deals bonus Ice DMG on hit."
- Skill [Ice Spirit]: New skill effect: "The ATK speed of the first four Basic ATK sequences is increased by 30% and the 5th sequence boosts Total DMG by 30% for 8s."
- Special ATK [Combo: Instant Draw]
- Combo ATK now initates fastly and has a larger range.
- Tap and hold the [ATK] button after evasion to perform a Combo ATK.
- Tap and hold the [ATK] button after an Ult or QTE to perform a Combo ATK.
- Tap and hold the [ATK] button after the 2nd sequence of [Frozen Naraka]'s active to perform a Combo ATK.
- Skill [Warrior's Pride]: Skill effect adjusted to "Increases Interrupt Resist during Basic ATK and Combo ATK, reduces Total DMG taken. Zankeki ULTRA restores SP on use."
- Ultimate [Frigid Rave]
- New skill effect: "Restores 30 Kinetic Energy every 0.25s for 10s."
- Skill [Iceborn]: Kinetic Energy restored increased from 200 to 600.
- Skill [Transcendence]: Duration extended from 7s to 12s.
- Evasion [Clone Step]
- Fixed an issue where Combo ATK could not be chained after evading.
- Skill [Freezing Image]: Increased the probability of freezing enemies affected by White Shadow explosion from 30% to 100%.
- Leader Skill [Sakura Dance]
- New skill effect: "Increases the Elemental DMG of MECH battlesuits".
- Skill [Mercy]
- New skill effect: "Restores 30 Kinetic Energy every 0.25s for 10s after unleashing Ult."
- The 5th Basic ATK sequence, Ult and Ultimate Evasion mark enemies on hit and the DMG buff of skill [Onimusha] is applied to marked enemies.
- Skill [Emergency Damper]: Fixed an issue where extra HP was restored without triggering Ultimate Evasion [Instant Freeze].
- When Book of Fuxi is equipped, its active skill can now be used.
- During co-op mode, using QTE no longer ends burst mode.
- Fixed an issue where HoR could not leave after unleashing Ult.
- When out of combat in Open World, HoR will now switch to bike mode only after moving for a period of time. Also, she will return to normal mode if she remains idle in bike mode for a period of time.
- Fixed an issue where HoR might be discovered when performing stealth kills in Open World.
- Added stealth kill and jumping animations of non-bike-mode HoR in Open World.
- Fixed an issue where model clipping persisted on stairs.
- Fixed an issue where model clipping was possible when teleporting in Dirac Sea.
- Optimized the controls of Basic ATK. Moving after ATK now feels smoother.
- Fixed an issue where camera was facing the wrong direction when HoR was fishing in Open World.
- The effect of tapping the [Ult] button after Ultimate Evasion is adjusted to unleashing Shuttle Attack of Sen-Ki Dashing Tern.
- Tapping the [Ult] button during or within 1s after the Shuttle Attack can trigger another Shuttle Attack once.
- Skill [Sen-Ki Dashing Tern]: Slightly increased the vertical hitbox of Shuttle Attack.
- Skill [Sen-Ki Dashing Tern]: You can now dash to the back of targets after using skills.
- Increased base ATK.
- Skill [Lunar Burst]: Fixed an issue where the actual DMG multiplier did not work as described.
- Fixed an issue where target locks might fail when equipped with weapon [Blood Dance].
- Leader Skill [Vermilion Mark]: New skill effect: "Fire DMG is increased by 33% when team members are of 3 different types."
- Fixed an issue where her greatsword left afterimages when Eclipse was fighting as the Team Leader.
All battlesuits of Fu Hua[edit | edit source]
- Added the option to "hide fists" in the equipment screen. Captains can now choose freely.
All Battlesuits[edit | edit source]
- Fixed the overly intense and frequent screen shake effect and frame rate stuttering when using most battlesuits.
- Optimized the skill descriptions of some battlesuits for accuracy. The battlesuits are Snowy Sniper, Herrscher of Reason and Phoenix.
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Stats below are max level figures:
Weapon Ice Epiphyllum[edit | edit source]
- Skill [Snow Dance]: Reduced SP cost from 20 to 5.
Stigmata Robert Peary[edit | edit source]
- 2-pc bonus: New skill effect: "The first hit after character entry grants 20 Combo Hit Count."
- 3-pc bonus: Adjusted skill effect to "Increases ATK Speed by 20% and Total DMG by 25%. Grants a charge every 15s to ignore combo hit interruption once (2 charges max)."
Stigma Yae Sakura[edit | edit source]
- [Yae Sakura (M)]: Adjusted skill effect to "Basic ATKs (including Combo and Charged) deal bonus Physical DMG of 50% ATK against enemies with Sakura Brand with 1s cooldown. Basic ATKs have a 20% chance to deal equal Physical DMG to surrounding enemies. One Slash DMG is increased by 10%."
- 2-pc bonus: Skill effect "Increases Lightning DMG by 50% against enemies with Sakura Brand" adjusted to "Increases Physical DMG by 50% against enemies with Sakura Brand."
Stigma Nohime (B)[edit | edit source]
- Adjusted special effects of the skill.
Stigmata set Darwin[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where Origin of Shields disappeared after taking one hit.
- Fixed an issue where "Increases Lightning DMG by 20%" was not working as intended.
Stigmata set Dirac[edit | edit source]
- Increased the skill Impair effect from 40% to 50%.
Stigmata set Monet[edit | edit source]
- Corrected the description of slow effect to match the actual effect.
New equipment added to the Foundry[edit | edit source]
- Antarctic Martyr set [Scott (T, M, B)] is added to the Foundry after the v3.4 update.
- Last Mystic set [Rasputin (T, M, B)] is added to the Foundry after the v3.4 update.
- Get these sweet stigmata today!
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Assaka[edit | edit source]
- Reduced the DMG multiplier of the last combo punch sequence.
PRI-ARM[edit | edit source]
PRI-ARM system is introduced after the v3.4 update.
- The first PRI-ARMs to join the Arsenal are MAG-Typhoon and Frozen Naraka.
- Ascended PRI-ARM gains an extra weapon skill and brand-new special effects.
- PRI-ARM also has unique actives and a massive ATK boost!
LTO Abyss Event[edit | edit source]
- LTO Abyss event lasts from SEP 30 to OCT 20 and only Q-Singularis is available during the event period.
- During the event period, Q-Singularis is divided into Q-Gateway and Q-Singularis.
- Q-Gateway is a single-player challenge mode without competition.
- Captains earn points by clearing challenges to exchange for rewards.
- The highest tier reward is 260 Crystals!
- Captains may access Q-Singularis after earning 12k points in Q-Gateway.
- There are only three groups in Q-Singularis, namely Agony, Redlotus, and Myriad.
Battle Pass[edit | edit source]
New BP season "Anniversary Melody" arrives on SEP 30!
- You can now win Einstein's Torus in BP. The details are as follows:
- Vanguard BP: Reach Lv.44 to claim Einstein's Torus x40. (The orginal Lv.44 rewards of HOMI Chest x1 is moved to Lv.49, i.e. you can now claim HOMI Chest x3 at BP Lv.49.)
- Knight BP: Reach Lv.37 to claim Einstein's Torus x40. (The orginal Lv.37 rewards of Phase Shifter x5 is moved to Lv.43, i.e. you can now claim Phase Shifter x10 at BP Lv.43.)
[Elite Works] Store Update[edit | edit source]
- The following equipment and materials are now available in Elite Works:
Captains can also purchase last season's equipment in Elite Works, but summer exclusive weapon Oath of Judah is no longer purchasable.
[BP Store] Update[edit | edit source]
- PRI-ARM material [SC Metal-H2] and Twilight Core are now available in BP.
Level Cap Increased[edit | edit source]
The level cap of Captains has been increased to 85 in version 3.4.
- Captains of Lv.82 or higher can gain EXP by clearing daily missions.
- Level up occurs when EXP reaches the cap.
Level Cap Adjustments[edit | edit source]
- The max Stamina upon reaching Lv.85 is increased to 165.
- The max Expedition Stamina upon reaching Lv.85 is increased to 160.
- Only Captains of Lv.81 or higher are eligible for the newly added Exalted group in Memorial Arena.
- In version 3.4, Captains of Lv.30 or higher receives 30% bonus EXP for speed leveling.
Game Modes[edit | edit source]
Memorial Arena[edit | edit source]
- Memorial Arena's Exalted group will be available on OCT 1.
- Captains of Lv.81 or higher can play to win even more Crystals, Ancient Willpower and Gold Pin!
- Attempt rewards of the Exalted group now include PRI-ARM materials.
- Captains who perform extraordinarily well in the Exalted group will receive exclusive and advanced frame rewards.
Q-Singularis[edit | edit source]
- Adjusted the Shield HP, Shield DMG reduction and Shield cooldown of some enemies.
- The enemies are Wendy, Ganesha, Dark Jixuanyuan, Herrscher Kiana, Jizo Mitama, Assaka, and Hellmaru.
- The bonus DMG of the Q-Singularis buff can only be triggered by the Valkyrie currently deployed in version 3.4.
Dirac Sea[edit | edit source]
- Adjusted the Shield HP, Shield DMG reduction and Shield cooldown of some enemies.
- The enemies are Ganesha, Wendy, Dark Jixuanyuan, and Herrscher of the Void.
Open World Tasks[edit | edit source]
- The odds of finding tasks which reward AE Imaginon have approximately doubled.
- The odds of finding tasks which reward stigmata EXP and battlesuit EXP materials have also been adjusted.
- Tasks ranked S+ and above may reward Twilight Core from now on.
Bounty Mark[edit | edit source]
- [MagStorm] can now be crafted. S/A/B-rank Bounty Mark has a chance to reward the Spirit, Shade and Ghost of MagStorm.
- Starting from SEP 30, Captains cannot purchase Time Swirl Pass with Honkai Piece or Glowing Jade in Task Shop.
- Starting from SEP 30, the option to "purchase Time Swirl Pass x50 with Asterite x1" will be changed to "purchase Time Swirl Pass x90 with Asterite x1."
Story Stages & Expedition[edit | edit source]
- VR's Augment Core upgrade material [Epiphanion] is now obtainable in Story stages and Expedition.
Stages[edit | edit source]
Raid Stages[edit | edit source]
- [Operation Flashpoint] and [Snowwolf's Hell] stages are available after the v3.4 update.
- Captains of Lv.81 or higher may obtain PRI-ARM materials [Einstein's Torus] and [SC Metal-H2] after clearing [Operation Flashpoint] and [Snowwolf's Hell] stages.
- The drops in [Ashura's Throne] have been replaced with PRI-ARM upgrade materials after the v3.4 update.
- The opening times of certain Raid stages have been adjusted as follows:
- [Ashura's Throne]: 10:00, SEP 30 ~ 04:00, OCT 7
- [Operation Flashpoint]: 10:00, SEP 30 ~ 04:00, OCT 21 & 10:00, NOV 4 ~ 04:00, NOV 18
- [Snowwolf's Hell]: 10:00, OCT 21 ~ 04:00 AM, NOV 4
Time Works[edit | edit source]
- Time Works stages have been adjusted to drop mainly Gold Pin after the v3.4 update.
- The weekly attempts of Time Works stages are limited to 20 and the stages cost Stamina to play.
Weekday Event Stages[edit | edit source]
- Added a new Weekday Event stage that rewards PRI-ARM upgrade material Nanoceramic.
Deep Archives & Character Trials[edit | edit source]
- All existing Deep Archives & Character Trials stages no longer have a daily attempt limit after the v3.4 update.
Bundle Mall[edit | edit source]
Captains can now buy in bulk in Bundle Mall and Elite Works. Purchase everything you want in one go!
Shops[edit | edit source]
War Treasury[edit | edit source]
- Added the options to purchase Violet Executer fragments, Dimension Breaker and Goushinnso Memento souls.
- The purchase limit of Violet Executer fragments is doubled in v3.4 and Violet Executer fragment x12 can be obtained per week at most.
- Removed the option to purchase Yae Sakura Sealed Jar.
Event Shop[edit | edit source]
- The option to "purchase SC Metal-H2 with Phase Shifter" is only available during v3.4.
- The option to purchase Weapon Resonance is available for a limited time in v3.4.
- Captains can purchase Einstein's Torus x50 with Weapon Resonance x500 for 12 times at most in v3.4.
- Reminder: Captains can still purchase Weapon Resonance with Honkai Cube in v3.4. The event duration of purchasing [Weapon Resonance] x1000 with Honkai Cube x1 has been extended to v3.5.
- Captains can make 8 purchases at most from v3.3 to v3.5.
Witch's Corridor[edit | edit source]
- S-rank battlesuit fragments are replaced by that of Knight Moonbeam, [Goushinnso Memento] and Argent Knight: Artemis (purchasable with Pure Witch Orb).
Exchange House[edit | edit source]
- Added the option to purchase stigmata set Jin Shengtan.
Coins Shop[edit | edit source]
- Added the option to purchase Twin Soul materials and Ether Crystal.
Asterite Shop[edit | edit source]
- Added the option to purchase [Blood Embrace Part].
- [Reroll Device: ATK] is now purchased with Rare Crystal Core.
- Added the option to purchase PRI-ARM upgrade materials.
- [Reson-Converts] can only be purchased 4 times per month starting from OCT 1.
Battle Arsenal[edit | edit source]
- Added the option to purchase PRI-ARM upgrade materials.
Co-op Shop[edit | edit source]
- The option to purchase Phase Shifter with no limit is scheduled to be taken off the shelf in v3.5.
System[edit | edit source]
Materials Streamlining and Price Reduction[edit | edit source]
- The original 3★ common upgrade materials are all replaced by Microreactor.
- The original 4★ common upgrade materials are all replaced by Phase Shifter.
- The original 4★ Weekday upgrade materials are all replaced by Twin Sakura Will.
- After 4★ common upgrade materials are replaced, the purchasing price has been lowered from 1k Asterite to 600 Asterite.
- The selling price has also been lowered accordingly.
ELF[edit | edit source]
Selune's Elegy[edit | edit source]
- New skill effect: "The last sequence of Ult inflicts Freeze on enemies for 3s."
[ELF Works] Stage Adjustments[edit | edit source]
- [ELF Works] stages will be temporarily inaccessible starting from SEP 30. Meanwhile, former Weekday Event stage [Drift World] will become accessible again.
Sensei[edit | edit source]
Sensei/Cadet Requirement Adjustments[edit | edit source]
- The levels required to become Sensei or Cadet are adjusted after the v3.4 update as follows:
- You can now become a Sensei by meeting ANY of the following requirements:
- Level equals or is higher than 76
- Has graduated
- Is already a Sensei.
- You can now become a Cadet by meeting ALL of the following requirements:
- Level equals or is lower than 75
- Has not graduated
- Is not a Sensei.
[Master's Shop] Update[edit | edit source]
- Added the options to purchase Phase Shifter, AE Imaginon, Time Swirl Pass, SC Metal-H2, Valkyrie Fragvyom, and more.
- The cap of obtaining School Inspector Emblem is increased to 6k per month.
Mission Adjustments[edit | edit source]
- [Examination Trial] missions now include two new Examination Stages: "55~60" & "60~70".
- Captains now receive far more generous Sensei/Cadet rewards for completing trial missions.
- Reduced the number and increased the reward of daily Sensei missions.
- Cadets may be rewarded with special item [Assignment] for clearing Examination Trial stages after the v3.4 update.
- Sensei is rewarded with tons of School Inspector Emblems and Cadet is rewarded with AE Imaginon for completing tasks as a team.
- Graduated Cadets will automatically accept newly added [Special Bond].
- Completing the mission grants Sensei tons of School Inspector Emblems and Cadet Honkai Shard.
Sensei System Optimized[edit | edit source]
- The switch of "Looking for Sensei/Cadet" is added to the Sensei screen after the v3.4 update.
- Your speech bubble in chat will be automatically tagged as "Looking for Sensei/Cadet" when the switch is on.
Dorm[edit | edit source]
- Move-In Procedure now available for stigma Lier Scarlet. Corresponding interactions and events are also added.
- Added campus themed furniture that can be unlocked with Honkai Blocks. The rest that belongs to the same set is obtainable in the 2nd anniversary events.
Others[edit | edit source]
Wishing Well[edit | edit source]
- Reduced the requirements for Wishing Well as follows:
- Captains possessing any two UP stigmata can make a wish.
- Example: To obtain Schrodinger (T) x1 by making a wish, Captains only need to have Schrodinger (M) x1 and Schrodinger (B) x1 or Schrodinger (B) x2 in your inventory.
Item Name Changes[edit | edit source]
- In v3.4, "Honkai Crystal" is changed to "Honkai Cube" and "Trinity Crystal Shard" is changed to "Honkai Shard".
Bugfixes and Adjustments[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where some decorative textures of [Shadow Knight] were corrupted.
- Optimized the display of obtainable materials on the BP Reward Preview screen.
- Optimized the Chibi models of some characters in Dorm.