Flashpoint Action (Version 3.6)
|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
|Flashpoint Action (Version 3.6)|
|Jan 20, 2020 ~ Feb 03, 2020|
What lurks in the depths of the combat simulator?
[Flashpoint Action] is available once more! Captains of Lv.81 or higher are eligible for the challenge. Play to win PRI-ARM materials, Gold Pins, and more!
Overview[edit | edit source]
Duration: JAN 20, 10:00 ~ FEB 3, 04:00
- Captains must be Lv.81 or higher to participate.
Flashpoint Action[edit | edit source]
- Complete stage challenges to earn points.
- When a number of stages are completed and points milestones are reached, Captains will be rewarded with Einstein's Torus (up to 15 weekly), SC Metal-H2, Gold Pin, and more!
- Only certain battlesuits can be deployed for [Operation Flashpoint]. Check the list of battlesuits available in the current cycle for more info.
- [Flashpoint Action] consists of 2 types of stages that reward points when completed:
- [Challenge stages] that cannot be replayed
- [Battle Loop stages] (unlocked after completing Flashpoint Action: Purgatorio Fort) that can be replayed.
- The difficulty and rewarded points of Battle Loop stages increase as Captains complete more Challenge stages.
- In [Flashpoint Action], certain enemies have special status weaknesses.
- Attack with skills that apply status weaknesses they are weak against to trigger advantageous effects!
- In this cycle of Flashpoint Action, certain enemies will be immobilized and suffer more Fire DMG temporarily when their Ignite Trauma has been maxed
- In [Flashpoint Action], the points milestone and stage progress is reset weekly.
- Keep playing to keep claiming rewards!
LTO Mission: Flashpoint Action[edit | edit source]
Special missions are also available during the event period. Complete specified missions in Flashpoint Action to claim rewards including Gold Pins on the mission screen.
Ai-chan's Tip[edit | edit source]
If you find certain Challenge stages too challenging, you can still farm enough points by replaying Battle Loop stages. Choose the playing style that suits you the best!