|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
|May 02, 2019 ~ May 23, 2019|
The path to the future lies before you. Press onwards, Maiden of Lightning.
Augment Core Overview[edit | edit source]
- Augment Core is a new battlesuit enhancement device which can be installed and upgraded to unlock new skills for [Valkyrie Bladestrike] or enhance her existing skills, giving her a massive power boost.
- With higher star level of the core comes increasingly more power. Augment Cores can be unlocked once Valkyrie Bladestrike reaches Lv.30.
- [Fulminare Core] is needed to unlock and upgrade Augment Core.
- In v3.0, Captains can unlock [Valkyrie Bladestrike]'s exclusive outfit [Striker Fulminata] once her Augment Core reaches 4★.
Fulminata Unleashed[edit | edit source]
Duration: May 2, 04:00 ~ May 23, 04:00
- Captains must be Lv.20 or higher to participate.
- Clear Fulminata Deployed stages to get upgrade materials. The first clearing grants bonus rewards: HOMU's Legend Proof x1 and Twin Ether Crystal x1.
- Clear Tactics Test stages to get [Core Prints] x15. The first clearing grants bonus rewards: [Core Prints] x30.
- Captains can get tons of [Core Prints] by completing certain missions.
- [Core Prints] can be exchanged for [Fulminare Core] (max: 60), Valkyrie Bladestrike fragments (max: 20) and other rewards in [Raiment Labs].
- [Core Prints] will expire on May 23, 04:00. Try to use them while you can.
Striker Files[edit | edit source]
Opening Time: May 2, 04:00
- Captains Lv.65 or higher can deploy Valkyrie Bladestrike to challenge [Striker Files]. Sweep the battlefield with the augmented battlesuit!
- Each Captain can challenge one [Striker Files] stage every day, and get corresponding rare materials after clearing the stage.
- There are 10 stages in [Striker Files]. Clear all of them to get the emblem [Striker's Emblem] .
Story Stages[edit | edit source]
Duration: Throughout v3.0.
- In v3.0, daily attempts for story stages dropping [Valkyrie Bladestrike] fragments will be doubled (will return to normal after the v3.1 update).