Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
HOMU & 1 Million Coins
|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
|HOMU & 1 Million Coins|
|Nov 16, 2018 ~ Nov 30, 2018|
"The items in Miss Hyperion AI's safe have all been stolen by me. You can have these shiny little crystal gadgets I stole along the way. Thieves tend to like people that are up for a [Challenge]." — Thief HOMU
Catch the Thief HOMU, who ransacked Hyperion, and retake Captain's (really??) Crystals and 1 Million Coins!
Details[edit | edit source]
Duration: November 16, 10:00 ~ November 30, 04:00
- Participate in the event stages Moonlight Pursuit and Midnight Visitor to get the [Thief's Challenge], which can then be exchanged for various items in the Event Shop.
- During the event period, Captain can buy Crystals, HOMI Treasure, and other items in the Event Shop.
- The total coin value of the treasures is 1 million Coins!
- After November 30, 04:00, [Thief's Challenge] will be recycled. Be sure to use them!
Uninvited Guest[edit | edit source]
In the middle of the night, not a sound was to be heard aboard the Hyperion. As Ai-chan was fast asleep, an uninvited visitor came along...
The event stages Moonlight Pursuit and Midnight Visitor will be available during the event period.
- Moonlight Pursuit has 10 sub-stages.
- Midnight Visitor is divided into Normal and Hard Mode.
- There are 12 sub-stages in these two modes, with each mode boasting 6 sub-stages.
- Captain can get [Thief's Challenge] upon first clearance of any of these sub-stages.
Ai-chan's Bounty[edit | edit source]
As Captain can see, Ai-chan's safe has been ransacked by the Thief HOMU QAQ...
Ai-chan now places a bounty on Thief HOMU! Captain, please catch that goddamn HOMU for Ai-chan!
|Complete an Event (HOMU-event) stage today.|
|Reach 50 Duty Points today.|