|Due to file encryption introduced in version 3.5, a large majority of files used to maintain the wiki have become inaccessible. This has caused an extreme slowdown on work done to the wiki. We are working with miHoYo to get around these changes, but this may take some time. We apologize for the inconvenience.|
|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
|Mar 06, 2019 ~ Apr 16, 2019|
- 1 Synopsis
- 2 Details
- 2.1 Rules
- 2.2 Project: Holy Blood
- 2.3 Event Missions
- 2.4 Shop
This spinoff of Schicksal HQ will have you searching for test subjects that need to be defeated as quickly as possible!
Details[edit | edit source]
Duration: 12:00, MAR 6 ~ 03:00, APR 16
- Maintenance Time: Helheim Labs will be closed for maintenance each Tuesday from 03:00 ~ 12:00.
- Lever Requirement: Lv. 35 or higher
Rules[edit | edit source]
- Three new test subjects will appear in Helheim at 12:00 each Tuesday. Captain can challenge them until 03:00 the next Tuesday. Test subjects will be reset at 03:00 every Tuesday.
- You need to lock 1 test subject to start the hunt. It costs 10 Stamina to lock 1 test subject. You have to kill the locked test subject before hunting the next one. You can only lock 1 subject each day.
- The fleeing test subject is nowhere to be found. Captain needs to follow the arrow and collect clues around Helheim. When the clue-collection progress reaches 100, Dr. Tesla will analyze the clues and locate the test subject for Captain. Head to the location and hunt the subject.
- During the hunt, the test subject will escape when:
- The battle lasts more than 150 seconds.
- The test subject loses 34% HP.
- Captain needs to relocate the subject according to the red flashing point on the map and continues your hunt.
- Each time a test subject is killed, a genetic mutation will occur, infecting and enhancing other test subjects. So arrange the order of hunting wisely!
- A mysterious Imaginary Space exists within Helheim, which can be accessed using the flashing button on the screen. Imaginary Space boasts tons of items and facilities that help a lot in hunting the test subject. Captain can learn more from [Tutorial].
Background[edit | edit source]
During the chaos sown by the Herrscher of the Void, Himeko and Tesla found themselves incarcerated in the Honkai Energy System Labs: Helheim. While the two girls tired to fleed the containment facility of Helheim, they unexpectedly found secrets hidden within... (check Story Chapter 9 for more details}.
BIO Field[edit | edit source]
Dr. Tesla activated the BIO Field of the labs to help the Valkyries subdue the escaped subjects. The Field greatly weakens their HP. But this solution can't last forever. The defenses will eventually be overwhelmed by these dangerous foes.
Field Duration: 12:00, MAR 6 ~ 03:00, MAR 20
Field effect: In the duration of BIO Field, the HP of all test subjects will be greatly reduced, making them more vulnerable.
- (BIO Field expires at 03:00, MAR 20, after which the HP of test subjects will return to normal).
Hunting Test Subjects[edit | edit source]
- Every weekly reset provides 3 test subjects to hunt down.
- Starting a hunt: First select and lock on to a target to hunt. This will cost 10 stamina.
- A locked on targed cannot be changes until it is hunted down.
- Collecting clues: Deploy the Valkyries and gathe clues from around the Helheim labs for Dr. Tesla. Once glue gathering progess reaches 100, Dr. Tesl will analyze the clues and locate the test subject.
- Fleeing Subjects: When the hunt exceeds 150s or when the subject takes 34% of its Max HP in DMG, it will retreat into the Imaginary Space.
- Giving Chase: The red signal beacons on the map will be the test subject's scape coordinates. Get to those beacons and activate them to continue the hunt.
- Timing: The time spent in the entire hunt will be recorded. Use the Imaginary Space to your advantaje for a better time. After being hunted down, a test subject will cause other subjects to mutate and empower them. Strategize and think about the order of the hunt.
- Each Subject rewards x2400 Test Samples and x45 Anti-Entropy Scanners for a total of x7200 Test Samples and x135 Anti-Entropy Scanners each week.
Hunt Rewards[edit | edit source]
- After killing all 3 test subjects each week, Captains can claim Hunt Finalization rewards for the week: [Assistant Treasury], which contains a certain number of [Anti-Entropy Scanner].
- Hunt Finalization rewards is based on the total time consumption in hunting all 3 test subjects (time spent in fighting the test subject, excluding time spent in collecting clues). Captain can claim as many as 3 [Assistant Treasury] each week.
- Hunt rewards will be reset at 03:00 every Tuesday.
- Captain can get [Anti-Entropy Scanner] by completing missions in [Helheim Hunt]. [Anti-Entropy Scanner] can be exchanged for Focused Supply Card, [Cleaver of Shamash], [Umbral Rose] fragments, and other awesome rewards in [Helheim Shop].
- Some items in [Helheim Shop] are unlocked after upgrading Test Phase of [Project: Holy Blood].
Rare Resources[edit | edit source]
The Imaginary Space of Helheim hides many rare resources for running experiments. Most of these resources exist only paper. Get them to run test projects.
- [Helheim Hunt] boasts 5 hidden [Rare Resources] each week. Collect [Rare Resources] to get x10 Scanners each for a total of x50 Scanners.
- [Rare Resources] will be reset at 03:00 every Tuesday
Battlesuit MOD[edit | edit source]
Dr. Tesla has provided temporary modifications to these Valkyrie battlesuits to better adapt to the hostile environments of Helheim labs, track and analyze clues left by the test subjects, and improve combat performance under extreme conditions.
- In [Helheim Hunt], Tesla has modified some battlesuits which will have an edge in hunting down the test subjects. Captain can check details via [Helheim Hunt] --> [Battlesuit MOD].
Affected Battlesuits[edit | edit source]
- The following Valkyrie Battlesuits are affected by the MOD's:
Battlesuit MOD[edit | edit source]
- In [Helheim Hunt], modified battlesuits will deal 50% more DMG, receive 30% Total DMG Reduction and gain 50% ATK SP Recovery.
Track Analysis MOD[edit | edit source]
- By deploying modified battlesuits to battle, Captains can get 20% extra [Test Sample] to speed up the completion of [Project: Holy Blood].
- This effect doesn't stack.
Assisted Hunts[edit | edit source]
- During the hunt, Captains may initiate an Assisted Hunt anytime to hunt the locked test subject together with other Captains.
- In Assisted Hunts, the subject can only take damage equivalent to 20% Max HP.
- In Assisted Hunts, the subject will enter Rage mode and gain a huge stats boost. It will flee to the next area after 60 seconds in a single battle.
- Assisted hunts will not count towards total hunt time.
Project: Holy Blood[edit | edit source]
- Explore the Helheim labs to find test subject clues and hunt them down to collect [Test Samples].
- Collect a certain number of [Test Samples] to upgrade the Test Phase of [Project: Holy Blood].
- Captains can unlock some items in [Helheim Shop] and claim phase rewards upon entering a new Test Phase.
Phase 1: Clues[edit | edit source]
While searching Helheim Labs, Himeko and Tesla discovered special Honkai Energy traces left behind by large number of test subjects. Tesla had Himeko look around for traces of these test subjects and bring back samples from all over the Helheim floating island to uncover the truth behind these experiments.
Phase 2: Samples[edit | edit source]
Sample analysis allowed Tesla to make conclusions about the experiment. However, she needs more samples to verify her hypotheses. Himeko complied to Tesla's request to hunt down the specified monsters to bring back the required body parts that include scales, molten shells, glands, and bone marrow.
- Required Samples: 120000(Total = 230k).
Phase 3: Process[edit | edit source]
Tesla finally discovered that the laboratory was aiming to produce a substance known as "Holy Blood." She started analyzing the samples and asked Himeko to go and hunt down more test subjects and acquire more monster materials.
- Required Samples: 130000(Total = 260k).
Phase 4: Refine[edit | edit source]
The critical step of material refinement is underway. Tesla needs to extract a targeted material from each of the test subject samples.
- Required Samples: 140000(Total = 400k).
Phase 5: Antibody[edit | edit source]
The results of Project: Holy Blood have finally entered the last stage of development. Tesla asked Himeko to protect the lab to prevent any monsters from disturbing her.
Event Missions[edit | edit source]
Shop[edit | edit source]
Notes: Buyable Senescence Factors were added on March 13th, and buyable Hunting Passes added(by error) and removed on March 19th.
Focused Supply Cards, Cleaver of Shamash, Super Alloy Shields, Phase Shifters and Tesla Turbines are unlocked depending of the Test Phase(2,3,4,4,4 Respectively)