Honkai Impact 3 Wiki talk:Community portal
Suggestion to show shop price conversion to asterite[edit source]
Sometimes it is hard to determine what in the shop gives the most value for your currency, and I think it might be nice to show an asterite value for every item in the shop if applicable. For example, Battle Arsenal:
- Smelted Core (24 gold pin): 25 asterite/pin
- Advanced Skill Material (14 gold pin): 28.5 asterite/pin
- 5x SC Metal (40 gold pin): 30 asterite/pin
- 5x SS Imaginion (40 gold pin): 25 asterite/pin
- 2x Phase Shifter (48 gold pin): 25 asterite/pin
- Homi Chest (13 gold pin): 27.4 asterite/pin
- 150x Normal Crystal Core (30 gold pins): 25 asterite/pin
You could big brain this to get the average value of each currency (e.g. random values here: 26 asterite/pin, 10 asterite/ranger cred, 5000 asterite/ancient willpower) and so people know the relative worth of each currency.
Anyways, if you guys haven't thought about this, then this information is probably not important for 99% of people and there's no point in doing it.
- I like what you're going for, but I don't think it's a function the wiki should maintain. There's a lot of places that this would apply to, and updating all of those pages would be an absolute nightmare. You might wanna try perhaps doing something like this in a Google Spreadsheet for folks to share on Reddit or the official Discord server though! Namwin (talk) 12:02, 15 February 2020 (UTC)
Recently, after I updated a few Valkyrie pages (Fu Hua, Seele, and Yae Sakura) to change the names of the valks into hyperlinks for their pages, Namwin changed the blank pics into links for them instead. I would have done this myself, but don't know how to.
I'm wondering if someone can go through and do the same for the new weapons/skills. It would make navigation easier for general users. Say I want to read up on Azure Empyrea's skills, it's a hassle to do so without being able to click her skills. Requiring users to go into her leader (or passive), and then using the tabs to get the section they want. Would be easier if we could just click the skill section we want directly, even if there is no picture file there.
Side note: if I'm able to take a high resolution screenshot of various missing pictures here (such as Path to Acheron) can those be used? They would be cropped down from a 3040x1440 resolution
Edit: just realized the tabs are there anyways, forget the part about the skills (though it would still be nice), the weapons are higher priority in my opinion.
- The reason we haven't been doing too much for images was because we've been trying to get in contact with miHoYo about allowing us to grab the images, but it's been a way slower process than we'd hoped. I'm hoping some time within the next patch cycle we'll be back to having all the images available. Namwin (talk) 01:47, 13 March 2020 (UTC)