Honkai Lab (Version 3.7)
|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
|Honkai Lab (Version 3.7)|
|Mar 12, 2020 ~ Mar 26, 2020|
Challenge Einstein's mad experiments in [Honkai Lab]!
Play stages to earn Crystals and reach event score milestones to claim Asterites and Gold Pins!
Honkai Lab: Coded Operation[edit | edit source]
|Round 1||MAR 12, 10:00 ~ MAR 19, 04:00|
|Round 2||MAR 19, 10:00 ~ MAR 26, 04:00|
- Captains must be Lv.80 or higher to participate.
- Dr. Einstein will tweak gameplay in the name of science in ways beyond imagination! Are you up for the finger-twitching challenge?
- This event comprises 2 stages: [Code: Hell Mitama] for the 1st round and [Code: Icy Flame] for the 2nd round. Max 99 attempts daily.
- Complete stage challenges to accrue corresponding stage points.
- Completing a stage for the first time in a round rewards Crystals and 2 rounds reward 50 Crystals in total!
- Reach stage score milestones to collect Asterite and Gold Pins!
Special Rules: Environmental Factor[edit | edit source]
- You can select a number of [Environmental Factors] before entering a stage to alter the status and stats of enemies and your battlesuits in said stage.
- Applying [Environmental Factors] gives bonus points when a stage is finalized.
- The stronger the Environmental Factors and the higher the stage difficulty, the more final points you receive after completing the challenge.
- When selecting [Environmental Factors], the Environmental Total Score is displayed in the lower left area, indicating the highest score you may receive for completing a stage with the factors applied.
- The potential highest score is only determined by [Environmental Factors].
- [Environmental Factors] are purely optional and you are advised to select them accordingly.
Attention[edit | edit source]
- [Honkai Lab] is intended to be a grueling experience and will only open intermittently after this round of early access ends.
- The contents, required levels, and rewards of each round may differ, so please follow event previews for updates.