Honkai Lab (Version 3.8)
|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
|Honkai Lab (Version 3.8)|
|Apr 09, 2020 ~ Apr 23, 2020|
Challenge Einstein's mad experiments in [Honkai Lab]!
Play stages to earn Crystals and reach event score milestones to claim special emblem, Asterite and Gold Pins!
Honkai Lab: Black Ops[edit | edit source]
|Round 1||APR 9, 10:00 ~ APR 16, 04:00|
|Round 2||APR 16, 10:00 ~ APR 23, 04:00|
- Captains must be Lv.80 or higher to participate.
- In the new activity [Honkai Lab], Dr. Einstein will tweak gameplay in the name of science in ways beyond imagination! Are you up for the finger-twitching challenge?
- This event comprises 2 stages: [Codename Mecha Madness] for the 1st round and [Codename Dragon Hunt] for the 2nd round. Max 99 attempts daily.
- Complete stage challenges to accrue corresponding stage points. Completing a stage for the first time in a round rewards Crystals and 2 rounds reward 50 Crystals in total!
- Reach stage score milestones to collect LTO emblem [Emblem No.42], Asterite , and Gold Pins !
- [Emblem No.42] lasts 30 days and can be obtained repeatedly. A duplicate will extend the effective duration by stacking.
- Do not worry if you miss [Emblem No.42] in this cycle. Future [Honkai Lab] cycles will still offer this emblem!
Special Rules: Environmental Factor[edit | edit source]
- You can select a number of [Environmental Factors] before entering a stage to alter the status and stats of enemies and your battlesuits in said stage.
- Applying [Environmental Factors] gives bonus points when a stage is finalized.
- The stronger the Environmental Factors and the higher the stage difficulty, the more final points you receive after completing the challenge.
- When selecting [Environmental Factors], the Environmental Total Score is displayed in the lower left area, indicating the highest score you may receive for completing a stage with the factors applied.
- The potential highest score is only determined by [Environmental Factors].
- [Environmental Factors] are purely optional and you are advised to select them accordingly.
Attention[edit | edit source]
[Honkai Lab] is intended to be a grueling experience and will only open intermittently after this cycle of early access ends. The contents, required levels and rewards of each cycle may differ, so please follow event previews for updates.