Honkai Weekly Trivia
|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
|Honkai Weekly Trivia|
|May 18, 2020 ~ Jun 29, 2020|
Available Honkai Weekly Trivia available! Answer quiz questions correctly to earn Ancient Willpower, Asterite, and more!
Overview[edit | edit source]
Duration: MAY 18, 10:00 ~ JUN 29, 04:00
- Captains must be Lv.30 or higher to participate.
- You can access the web event [Honkai Weekly Trivia] to take new quizzes weekly in v3.9.
- Unlock quiz rewards on the [Pop Quiz] screen by reaching the high scores of 10, 30, 50, 70, 80, and 90 weekly.
- Unlock a rewarding trial stage that is accessed via the event or quiz results screen by reaching a high score of 50 weekly.
- Quizzes and missions auto-refresh every Monday at 04:00.
- If a quiz auto-refreshes when you are taking it, your results will be rendered invalid. Try to finish the l quiz before it expires!
Hints[edit | edit source]
- You can retake quizzes in [Honkai Weekly Trivia] to improve your score.
- The rewards of Open World gathering and Schicksal HQ Mecha Defense are given by Honkai Weekly Trivia in v3.9.
- Complete Honkai Weekly Trivia missions to receive the rewards that were previously given by those activities (the quantity and value of the rewards remain unchanged).
Question answers[edit | edit source]
Monsters:[edit | edit source]
- Which of the following statements about Dark Jixuanyuan (Memorial Arena Boss) is true? - She becomes a PSY-type after she gets back on her horse
- How to quickly break free from Parvati's global freeze? - Tap the ATK or Evade button repeatedly and rapidly
- Which of the following statements about QUA-type enemies is true? - They gain immunity to control effects in Superposed state
- After HoV restores HP with the Gem of Serenity, what will happen if the Valkyrie attacks and breaks HoV's shield with Elemental ATKs? - HoV loses a lot of HP
- Which of the following statements about Benares is true? - Benares has high Physical Resistance
- Which of the following lineups is the most advantaged when fighting Jizo Mitama in Memorial Arena? - Bright Knight: Exelsis, Starlit Astrologos and Yamabuki Armor
- Valkyries are unable to trigger global Time QTEs when fighting: - Hephaestus
- Which of the following statements about Jizo Mitama (Memorial Arena Boss) is true? - Breaking Jizo Mitama's clone grants 120SP to all Valkyries on the team
- Which of the following monsters has no skills or features that may inflict Vulnerability debuffs on itself? - Benares
- Which of the following monsters would not be affected by global Time debuffs? - Hephaestus
- Which of the following monsters does not have shield skills? - Benares
- Which of the following statements about Boss Shadow Knight is wrong? - After shieldbreak, Shadow knight can be knocked airborne under any circumstances
- Which of the following statements about Boss Assaka is wrong? - Assaka's body suffers Total DMG Vulnerability when either of its hands is destroyed
- Which of the following is not one of Hellmaru's features? - It has Immunity to freezing
- Which of the following statements about Boss Tonatiuh is wrong? - It has 3 layers of Quantum Shield and will turn into Collapsed state after suffering 3 times of Quantum Explosion
- If your Herrscher of Reason has a 200% Elemental buff and a 100% Total DMG buff, how much DMG can she deal to Kallen (Memorial Arena Boss) with 100 base Ice DMG? - 0
- How to break free from an Ice Cell inflicted by Boss Argent Knight: Artemis? - Switch character and wait till Hypothermia dissipates
Equipment:[edit | edit source]
- Which of the following is a Blade-type weapon? - Osahoko
- Which of the following stigma pieces boosts the host's ATK Speed? - Planck (B)
- Which of the following statements about the Divine Key weapons is wrong? - All Divine Key weapons require Honkai Cubes to upgrade
- Which of the following statements about Blood Dance is wrong? - It can provide Total DMG buff
- Which of the following stigma pieces is suitable for most DMG dealers to fight a solo enemy? - Jingwei (T)
- To activate the Physical DMG buff provided by Lier (B), the host's HP should be: - No less then 100%
- Which of the following stigma sets is sutiable for ice DMG dealers? - Antarctic Martyr set: Scott
- Isaac Newton (B) can considerably increase Total DMG received by enemies for: - 5s
- Fu Hua Musician set is a good support set for: - Fire DMG dealers
- Which of the following weapons is unable to restore SP for the wielder? - Nuada's Revenge
- Planck (M) can greatly improve the host's Basic ATK DMG, but would also bring one of the following negative effects: - The host takes more Physical DMG
- Which of the following debuffs triggers the 3-pc bonus (HP & SP recovery effect) of Kallen - Hymn? - Impaired
- Which of the following statements about the Dirac set is wrong? - When the effects of the 3 pieces are all active, the host can Impair any un-Impaired enemy with any types of
- Which of the following statements about Dirac (M) is true? - None of the rest is correct
- Which of the following weapons requires the lowest SP to cast its active? - Might of An-Utu
- The T,M,B pieces of Shakespeare set provide _, _, _ Elemental DMG buffs respectively. - Lightning, Fire, Ice
- Which of the following weapons has no skills that deal Lightning DMG? - Mjolnir
- Which of the following stigma pieces provides the host all its buffs without requiring certain combo hits? - Jingwei (T)
- Which of the following stigma pieces has no negative effects? - Welt Yang (T)
- Which of the following weapons is able to boost the wielder's Total DMG? - Skadi Ondurgud
- Which of the following weapons does not provide buffs for Burst Mode? - Aphrodite
- Which of the following stigma sets is suitable for a Fire DMG dealer? - Frontier Seductress set: Wang Zhaojun
- Which of the following statements about the Michelangelo set is true? - The T,M,B pieces provide Physical DMG, Crit Rate and Crit DMG buffs respectively.
- Which of the following buffs/stats provided by weapons is the least useful for Elemental DMG dealers? - CRT
- Which of the following stigma affix effects is the least suitable for Fu Hua: Margrave (T, M, B)? - Lowered SP cost of skill activation
- Which of the following is not one of the effects that 11th Leitourgia can provide? - Lower SP cost for teammates
- A standby Valkyrie can provide Physical DMG boost for her teammate on the field if she equipped with: - Tesla Band (T)
- Which of the following weapons is unable to Impair enemies? - Skoll and Hati
Characters:[edit | edit source]
- Darkbolt Jonin's Combo ATK [Naraka Finisher] is one of her main sources of DMG. How do you perform it? - Hold [ATK] at sufficient Zakti
- How does Herrscher of Reason inflict Analyzed state on enemies? - Use the weapon active of Key of Reason
- How many Zakti bars can Darkbolt Jonin have at the most? - 6
- Darkbolt Jonin is able to render enemies Conductive. Which of the following skills of hers does that? - Ultimate: Raksha's Rage
- What role does Drive Kometa play on a team? - Physical support
- Which one of Azure Empyrea's skills ignites enemies? - The last hit of the 4th sequence of Basic ATK
- Which of the following effects can Azure Empyrea's Combo AKT [Senpo: Magma Melt] (black stack) trigger? - Increase team Elemental DMG against enemies hit
- Which of the following effects can Azure Empyrea's Combo AKT [Senpo: Snaring Flame] (mixed-colored stacks) trigger? - Pull in enemies and immobilize them, also restore SB for the Valkyries on the ......
- Which of the following effects can Azure Empyrea's Combo AKT [Senpo: Empyrean Fire] (white stacks) trigger? - Additionally restore SP for Azure Empyrea upon hit
- Which of the following actions enables Darkbolt Jonin to cast numerous kunai (darts) forward? - Tap [ATK] when a light circle appears on her
- Which of the following actions restores Stygian Nymph's Ego/Id? - Unleash Ultimate
- Herrscher of Reason can inflict a unique Analyzed state on enemies. What effect does it have? - Increase Total DMG received by enemies
- Celestial Hymn's Ultimate skill can heavily impair enemies. Which of the following statements is true? - Her Ultimate reduces enemy DEF by 75%
- How does Herrscher of Reason restore Konstruktyom? - Hit enemies with Basic AKTs
- What is the type of Drive Kometa? - Psychic
- Herrscher of Reason's Charged ATK is one of her main sources of DMG. Which of the following statements about it is true? - Charged ATK effects differ on and off USAGI Kinetik
- Which of the following battlesuits is Azure Empyrea the best support for? - Vermilion Knight: Eclipse
- Drive Kometa is one of the best supports for Stygian Nymph. How does Drive Kometa trigger Stygian Nymph's QTE? - Inflict Crippling Field with uncharged Basic ATKs
- What happens when Swallowtail Phantasm's QTE hits an enemy? - Swallowtail Phantasm restores Veil and SP and enters Phase warp
- Which of the following actions enables Hawk of the Fog to enter Elektrance status? - Unleash Ki: Lightning Pounce
- Celestial Hymn's evasion skill has many effects. Which of the following is not one of them? - Brainwash all enemies on the field into TeRiRi fans
- Stygian Nymph's Charged AKTs have powerful effects. Which of the following statements about them is wrong? - Her Charged AKT summons a 20-meter-dimeter Honkai Aura
- What bonus does Knight Moonbeam get for her Evasion skill after she reaches SSS? - One more chance for Ultimate Evasion and shorter CD
- Drive Kometa's Ultimate skill has many supporting effects. Which of the following is not one of them? - Deal Cyberpunk shocks to all enemies on the battlefield
- How to trigger Stygian Nymph's Ultimate Evasion? - Pass through enemies
- How does Herrscher of the Void activate her Herrscher Form? - At no less then 240 Herrscher Charge, Hold [ATK] durning the 5 sequence Basic ATK to .....
- Stygian Nymph's Ultimate skill is her main DMG source. Which of the following statements about it is wrong? - Her Ultimate stops all enemies on the battlefield from thinking
- What is the type of Swallowtail Phantasm? - Quantum
- Which of the following actions induces Herrscher of Reason's Herrscher mode? - Hold [ATK] to launch Charged ATKs
- Sixth Serenade is good at fighting: - MECH-type enemy mobs
- Drive Kometa's Perfect Defense can trigger many effects. Which of the following is not one of them? - Captain gains 30 Stamina
- Azure Empyrea is able to provide the Elemental Breach buff for the team, which enables the team to partially ignore enemies' Resistance. How to proc this buff? - Unleash Ultimate
- Which of the following actions restores Darkbolt Jonin's Zakti? - Cast Ultimate or kill enemies with Combo ATKs.
- Hawk of the Fog's Ultimate skill deals massive DMG. How much SP does it consume? - 50
- How to prolong Swallowtail Phantasm's Burst mode? - Perform Ultimate Evasion to restore Veil
- Which of the following debuffs triggers Darkbolt Jonin's QTE? - Ignition
- Which of the following debuffs triggers Stygian Nymph's QTE? - Time Slow
- What can Divine Prayers Ultimate skill do? - Continuously heal the whole team during Burst
- How does Stygian Nymph consume Ego/Id to deal massive DMG? - Hold [ATK] near an enemy to unleash a Charged ATK
- Which of the following skills inflicts Darkbolt Marks? - SP Skill: Darkbolt Pursuit
- Hawk of the Fog's Ultimate skill deals massive Lightning DMG and is her main source of DMG. How to unleash it? - Hold [ULT] after Kei: Tunneling Blossom
- Hawk of the Fog is good at fighting? - MECH-type Titans
ELFs:[edit | edit source]
- What can Book of Fuxi's Ultimate skill do? - Summon a magic circle to seal enemies within and make them take more All Elemental DMG
- Jingwei's Wings is the most useful in: - Dirac Sea, in which Valkyries constantly lose HP
- Which of the following is the most suitable team for Blood Embrace? - Team that mostly deals Physical DMG
- What can Jingwei's Wings' Ultimate skill do? - Restore HP for the Valkyrie on the field
- What can Blood Embrace's Ultimate skill do? - Deal massive Physical DMG to enemies and shields
- What type of DMG does Jingwei's Wings deal? - Fire
- What type of DMG does Blood Embrace deal? - Physical
- What type of DMG does Book of Fuxi deal? - Fire
- Selune's Elegy is good at fighting: - Benares, who can turn into Fire Form
System:[edit | edit source]
- Normal Co-op Raids reset on: - MON
- AE Imaginon can be used to forge or upgrade weapons. It can be obtained by completing: - Adventure Tasks in Open World
- Einstein's Torus is an important material for upgrading PRI-ARMs. It can be obtained in: - The rotating Asura Raids and Blockade.
GK:[edit | edit source]
- How to earn more pts in a Memorial Arena stage? - Clear the stage faster
- Which of the following statements about Memorial Arena is true? - Stage Difficulty increases after each clearing and provides more pts
- Which of the following statements about Memorial Arena is true? - A weapon or stigma cannot be used to fight two different Bosses.