Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
|Oct 19, 2018 ~ Nov 07, 2018|
Developed with the funding of Schicksal's Bishop Otto!
For the first time ever, the legendary RPG will be unveiled for the public to play!
Transfer student Kallen has just arrived at St. Freya High School and is determined to become the queen bee. What challenges will she be facing?
Details[edit | edit source]
Story Mode[edit | edit source]
Story mode is available to Captains that are Lv.20 or higher.
Challenge Mode[edit | edit source]
Challenge mode has the following difficulty levels: Frightful, Hell, and Nightmare.
- Frightful Challenges: Unlocks at Captain Lv.30 (also requires clearing Story Mode)
- Hell Challenges: Unlocks at Captain Lv.50
- Frightful Challenges: Unlocks at Captain Lv.65
- After clearing a stage challenge, deployed Valkyries and their equipment will be locked in that particular stage. Locked Valkyries and equipment cannot be deployed in other stages.
- It is recommended to have at least 2 Valkyrie squads for Frightful and 3 Valkyrie Squads for Hell and Nightmare.
- Each stage will have the Total Onslaught format, meaning all three Valkyries will be deployed at once, and you will only control the leader.
- You will not be able to switch characters, but you can still perform QTEs and team skills.
Stages[edit | edit source]
Reset[edit | edit source]
- Challenge Mode resets every Monday at 04:00. Unclaimed rewards will be sent by mail.
- When resetting, you must select a difficulty level and this cannot be changed after selection unless you reset again.
- Resetting difficulty will reset stage progress, completion rewards, and sync rewards. Stage challenge rewards cannot be reset.
Missions[edit | edit source]
During the mission period, Captains can complete the event missions to win Imayoh Ritual Fragments, equipment EXP materials and Deluxe Cartridges!
|Complete the final Story Mode stage of Extra Chapter [Kallen Fantasy VII].|
|Complete the final Normal Challenge stage of Extra Chapter [Kallen Fantasy VII].|
|Complete the final Hard Challenge stage of Extra Chapter [Kallen Fantasy VII].|
|Complete the final Nightmare Challenge stage of Extra Chapter [Kallen Fantasy VII].|
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1st time completion of stages in Story Mode and Challenge Mode provides Deluxe Cartridge.
- Complete specific stages in Challenge Mode to win Crystals and Deluxe Cartridge.
- Complete enough stage challenges and achievements to receive a sync reward of Crystals and Deluxe Cartridge.
- Captains can purchase items for Kallen's Extra Story in Secret Shop while the Extra Chapter is online.
|x 1200||x 150||x 225||x 225||x 80||x 15||x 20||x 30||x 15|
|1 per event||1 per refresh||5 per refresh||3 per refresh|