|Due to file encryption introduced in version 3.5, a large majority of files used to maintain the wiki have become inaccessible. This has caused an extreme slowdown on work done to the wiki. We are working with miHoYo to get around these changes, but this may take some time. We apologize for the inconvenience.|
Memorial Arena Launched
|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
|Memorial Arena Launched|
|Sep 05, 2018 ~ Sep 28, 2018|
The Memorial Arena is a battlefield simulation system designed and built by Shicksal for training Valkyries. Actual data is used to simulate the most powerful enemies encountered in the Honkai Universe in the Memorial Arena. Valkyries would attempt these challenging boss fights to improve their combat skills. Do you wish to put your skills to the test? The Memorial Arena is perfect to do so!
Details[edit | edit source]
- Memorial Arena Opening Times: Tuesday 04:00 ~ following Monday 04:00.
- Memorial Arena will be closed every Monday 04:00 ~ Tuesday 04:00.
- A key aspect of the Memorial Arena is that Valkyries will utilize a simulation device to enter the Arena to start the simulation battle against a powerful foe. Once connected, their memories must be maintained in a stable, controlled state. In other words, Valkyries entering the Memorial Arena will be locked. Their weapons and stigma cannot be shared with other Valkyries as well.
Scoring and Ranking[edit | edit source]
- Score rewards: Captains who earn enough points will be automatically issued a score reward.
- Rank rewards: Can be claimed by entering the Memorial Arena after results are finalized.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
The Memorial Arena - War Treasury allows Captains to exchange for: ★4 weapons, S-rank battlesuit Knight Moonbeam Fragment, S-rank battlesuit Lightning Empress Fragment, Yae Sakura Sealed Earthen Jar, and advanced skill materials. Captains who display stellar results in the Memorial Arena will also obtain a limited-time Arena emblem: Samsara Hunter.
Tips from Ai-chan[edit | edit source]
Ai-chan will sneak in some secret information for the Captains. The bosses for the 1st round of the Arena are:
- Phase 1 (Lv.38~55): HOMU Emperor + Higokumaru
- Phase 2 (Lv.56~69): HOMU Emperor + RPC-6626
- Phase 3 (Lv.70 and higher): HOMU Emperor + Kallen + Parvati
Strategize your lineup for these fights!