|File encryption is remaining to be an issue and miHoYo has not yet offered a solution so many images will remain missing. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience.|
|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
|Jun 11, 2018 ~ Jun 20, 2018|
Captain, Ai-chan needs your help!
June 18th is the day that Ai-chan's hometown celebrates the Dragon Boat Festival. This is a secret holiday celebrated in the east. But the idea for implementing this event in-game was rejected by the game designers. Not only that, they also took the crystals that Ai-chan had prepared to give the Captains. Can we let them get away with this sort of thing, Captain? We must get the crystals back from the hands of the dev team!
Invasion Plan[edit | edit source]
Ai-chan will take players to see the 4 developers at the top of the ladder. They are known as the [Four Kings] (because the battle environment is quite chaotic, some unknown targets besides the Four Kings may also appear).
- Objective 1 – Abyss Designer (June 11th)
- Objective 2 – Maiden Designer (June 12th)
- Objective 3 – Makeup Designer (June 13th)
- Objective 4 – Battle Designer (June 14th)
- Unknown Objective 5 – ■■ Designer (June 15th)
- Unknown Objective 6 – ■-chan (June 16th)
- Unknown Final Objective – ■■■■ (June 17th)
During the event period, receive 50 for clearing the 6 objectives for the first time. Also, you can receive 100 for defeating the final objective for the first time. In other words, you can receive a total of 400 for defeating these enemies.
Additionally, you can receive bonus HOMU treasures for clearing each stage for the first time.
Supply Details[edit | edit source]
- This event does not consume stamina; Captains may enter each stage 3 times per day.
- Event unlock level: Captain Lv.15.
Captain, fight the designers alongside Ai-chan and recover the crystals!