|Due to file encryption introduced in version 3.5, a large majority of files used to maintain the wiki have become inaccessible. This has caused an extreme slowdown on work done to the wiki. We are working with miHoYo to get around these changes, but this may take some time. We apologize for the inconvenience.|
Midsummer Beach Party
|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
|Midsummer Beach Party|
|Jun 20, 2018 ~ Jul 04, 2018|
The Hyperion Battle Upgrade is now complete, thank you for your patience, Captains. All Captains Lv. 6and above can log in the game to collect 300 crystals! Login for a total of 7 days to receive the 3-star cross AI Chan's Candy, as well as Bronya's School Swimsuit costume.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
Cute and Righteous - Principal Theresa joins the battle! Our newest Valkyrie, Theresa Apocalypse uses the Cross weapon series in battle, Headquarters has issued 2 Battlesuits for her:
- A-rank Valkyrie Valkyrie Pledge: Psychic Type middle ranged character that has the power to immobilize enemies.
- S-rank Valkyrie Violet Executer: Mecha Type middle ranged character that excels at dealing massive damage to bleeding enemies.
Captain, what are you waiting for? Be a good boy and come back to the Battleship so principal Theresa can teach you a good lesson!
How to get:[edit | edit source]
- Valkyrie Pledge & Violet Executer will become available in the Expansion Supply of June 20th ~ July 4th.
- Valkyrie Pledge & Violet Executer will become available in Standard Supply the same day the Expansion Supply event ends.
- Valkyrie Pledge Fragments will be available through the new Everlasting Memory extra story.
- All Captains who have unlocked Valkyrie Pledge can complete the achievement to unlock the Pledge costume for Valkyrie Pledge.
- All Captains who have unlocked Violet Executer can complete the achievement to unlock the Blood Knight - Moonlight costume for Violet Executer.
Brand New Extra Story - Everlasting Memory[edit | edit source]
Born in a laboratory, what kind of memories and past does Theresa have to bear? Brand new Extra Story Everlasting Memory now available, Captains can now experience Theresa's story and earn cool rewards~
- Everlasting Memory has 4 chapters in total to be opened from the version update: Birth of Hatsume, Regretless Guardianship, Rebellious Lamentations, and Intel Entry.
- They are divided into 2 difficulties, Normal and Hard, for Captains to explore.
- Secret Shop
- Clear Theresa's Everlasting Memory, collect a certain number of emblems, and then access the Secret Shop in the Shop to exchange them for Valkyrie Pledge Fragments, Equipment, Upgrade Materials, etc.
- Captains can tap on Attack in the main menu, then enter Everlasting Memory's battle map by accessing the Extra Story in the World Map. The first stage requires Captain Lv.20 and above to challenge.
Summertime Battle[edit | edit source]
In the heat of summer, principal Theresa has decided to take the Valkyries of St. Freya High School to the southern seas for a little vacation, but who knows what could happen...
Captain, select your Valkyries, join them in the search for a mysterious treasure, and win swimsuit costume rewards! Please pay attention to following announcements for detailed time and content.
Hyperion Armory - Weapon & Stigmata Upgrade[edit | edit source]
The new Cross weapon series is now available~ More powerful weapons are coming soon!
- New weapons: Oath of Judah, Blood Embrace, Silver Cleaver, etc.
- New stigmata: Beach Party, and the Vampire Prince set.
Some new equipment will be available by exchanging in the shop, while some other equipment will be exclusively available via supply crates or events.
Abyss Theme Update[edit | edit source]
A new Infinity Abyss "Gluttony" theme has been added and will open for the first time on June 29th. This new theme will be on rotation with the normal abyss every two weeks, open from Monday to Sunday.
For more information, please check the official site link below: