• 1. Suit Ocean Ranger Kiana Kaslana Valkyrie Ranger uses ONLY when ocean missions are coming for Kiana;
• 2. Even though we’ve never seen Valkyrie Ranger in a suit Ocean Ranger but there is a theory that maybe when some ocean mission comes, then Kiana Kaslana puts on this suit and fights with it without showing us;
• 3. The best combination of Stigmatas and two pistols for the suit Ocean Ranger:
• Stigmatas: Lier (T) (5 star), Lier (M) (5 star), Lier (B) (5 star);
• Weapons: Tranquil Arias...
A mysterious weapon stored at the deepest recesses of Shicksal St. 1504 Labs. Manufacturing date: Unknown. Past wielders: None. No records of this weapon could be found in the Schicksal database. Its very existence is like the shadowy darkness that descends quietly with the night...
When attacking enemies affected by Time Slow, deal 1,000 Physical DMG and 1,500 Ice DMG to target and nearby enemies. CD: 5.0s.
Character gains 15% Physical and Elemental DMG. When deployed, character gains 50% Total DMG Multiplier for 5.0s. This buff triggers once every 30s when the character is deployed. Using the Ultimate skill resets the CD and immediately activates the buff.
...or Tranquil Rhapsody (because of the special color).
The PRI-ARM form of Tranquil Arias, a mystic weapon developed by St. 1504 Labs of Schicksal. The entire project was conducted under the direction of the Schicksal Overseer. According to the researchers involved in the project, this pair of dual pistols demonstrates incredibly advanced performance that must not belong to the modern era. It enslaves darkness and unmasks all sins with its luster – it is the dominator of the night.
[SP: 0][CD: 20s] Hold the weapon active button to enter Nightwalk mode (last 2s), during which the wielder is immune to attack; release the button to make wielder reappear and leap backwards pulling in enemies around her and dealing 1000% ATK of AOE Ice DMG. If wielded by Sixth Serenade, she will gain 300 points of Nachtsicht upon entering Nightwalk mode; in Nightwalk mode, she gains another 300 points of Nachtsicht (once during each skill span) and deals 200% ATK of Ice DMG when passing through an enemy; after casting the weapon active, tap [ATK] to immediately unleash her Combo ATK at no Nachtsicht cost.
Dirge of Totenmond
After unleashing the weapon active or Ultimate, the wielder deals 40.0% more Total DMG for 9s; CD: 15.
The wielder deals 40.0% more Ice DMG and her QTE deals 40.0% more Total DMG; if wielded by Sixth Serenade, her Raven Mark deals 40.0% more Ice DMG, and she significantly gains Ignore Interrupt for 5s after unleashing weapon active or Combo ATK.
• 4. Suit Ocean Ranger this is a multi-colored parody of the original costume Valkyrie Ranger. Simply Valkyrie Ranger intended ONLY for school and school missions as well Ocean Ranger for ocean missions. You can see the difference, can’t you, Captain?
This page was last edited on 5 October 2020, at 16:56.
Content is available under CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted. Game content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of their respective publisher and its licensors. All rights reserved.
This site is a part of Fandom, Inc. and is not affiliated with the game publisher.