Odd Drifter (Phase 1)
|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
|Odd Drifter (Phase 1)|
|Aug 16, 2019 ~ Aug 30, 2019|
Being a good adventurer requires keen eyes. Captains who read through the dialogs carefully will have a much easier time moving forward~
Odd Drifter Phase 2 will bring new map areas, story events, plus HoV's summer outfit Parasol Kaiserin for free!
Details[edit | edit source]
Event Schedule[edit | edit source]
|Phase 1||Aug 16, 10:00 ~ Aug 30, 04:00|
|Phase 2||Sept 5, 10:00 ~ Sept 19, 04:00|
Map Access[edit | edit source]
Odd Drifter Phase 1 features 3 map areas, which follow the opening schedules below:
|Beaches||Aug 16, 10:00 ~ Aug 30, 04:00|
|Village||Aug 18, 10:00 ~ Aug 30, 04:00|
|Desert||Aug 22, 10:00 ~ Aug 30, 04:00|
Event Rules[edit | edit source]
- At the outset of the adventure, you can partner up with Dr. Einstein to explore different map areas on the island.
- While exploring the story stages, you can also unlock Dr. Tesla's intriguing inventions and a variety of side missions, in addition to Tesla-Chips and Bottled Notes.
- Use Tesla-Chips on Sir Gacha to bring more partners to your merry band of adventurers.
- Each partner starts with 1★. Roll the same partner multiple times to boost her star level.
- Boost collective stars from all partners to certain numbers to claim Crystals, Bottled Notes, Summer Invite Coupon, etc.
- Adventure partners can also help you explore the island and retrieve Bottled Notes.
- At 12:00 and 18:00 every day, they will bring you what they found. Try not to miss the loot~
- Exchange Bottled Notes for awesome rewards in Drifter's Depot, and exchange Summer Invite Coupon for summer outfit Papilio Lily.
Resource Recovery[edit | edit source]
- After clearing story stage 1-8, Recovery Site stages will be unlocked and updated daily.
- 3 Recovery Site stages are available every day, and each can only be entered once.
- Stages are updated daily at 04:00.
- Clear story stages, side stages, and Recovery Site stages to claim Bottled Notes and Tesla-Chips.
- Clear Odd Drifter event missions during the event for extra rewards~
- Isle Survival & Honkai Slugfest will also be available to offer Bottled Notes and Tesla-Chips.
Phase 1 Rewards[edit | edit source]
|x 20||x 40||x 60||x 80||x 100|
- Increase your overall SST by raising the rarity of your chibis.
Isle Survival[edit | edit source]
Event stages open in 2 phases with independent score rewards:
|Phase 1||Aug 16, 10:00 ~ Aug 23, 04:00|
|Phase 2||Aug 23, 04:00 ~ Aug 30, 04:00|
- 3 Isle Survival stages are available every day, and each can only be entered once.
- You have a chance to reset all stage attempt with 5k Mithril every day.
- Please note that all remaining attempts will be lost after the reset.
- The base score for each stage is 500, and each theme battlesuit deployed grants 15% bonus score.
- Build up your total score to claim Bottled Notes & Tesla-Chips.
- Theme battlesuits will be rotated every week, so plan your lineup accordingly~
Honkai Slugfest[edit | edit source]
|“||Honkai Slugfest Reloaded! A more diversified arsenal for more explosive fun~||„|
Duration: Aug 20, 10:00 ~ Aug 30, 24:00
- Captains can play Honkai Slugfest from special map points in Odd Drifter between 10:00 to 24:00 every day.
- Each lobby houses up to 16 Captains to play against each other in 2 teams of 8.
- Hitting an opponent rewards 5 points and defeating one rewards 50 points. (daily score cap: 1k).
- Capture the Point will also be available every day from 18:00 to 24:00 with the following rules:
- A neutral zone will appear on the map for the two rival teams to contend.
- Defeat an opponent or outnumber the rival team in the zone to gain capture points.
- As a team's capture point maxed out, everyone from the dominant team gains personal score (15 points every 15 sec.)
- Boost your personal score or clear event missions to claim Bottled Notes.
Outfit Trial[edit | edit source]
Duration: Aug 16, 10:00 ~ Sept 19, 04:00
- Trial stages of outfits Icy Sea Spray & Papilio Lily will be available for Captains to hang out with their favorite Valkyries on the lovely beach~
- Trial missions will also be available from 10:00, AUG 16 to 04:00 AUG 30 to offer Crystal rewards!
Drifter's Depot[edit | edit source]
Duration: Aug 16, 04:00 ~ Sept 2, 04:00
|x 1||x 500||x 650||x 14||x 10||x 40|
|1 per event||15 per event||25 per event||5 per event|
|x 10||x 10||x 15||x 30||x 7||x 9|
|50 per event||99 per event|
- Lucion can be exchanged for 4★ weapons & stigmata in BP - Elite Works.
- The BP system will go online at 04:00, AUG 19.
- Bottled Notes & Tesla-Chips will be available for purchase with Crystals on Aug 23, 04:00.
Event Missions[edit | edit source]
Ai-chan's Tips[edit | edit source]
- Tesla-Chips & Bottled Notes collected in Odd Drifter Phase 1 can only be used in Phase 1
- The collection starts over again in Phase 2.
- Tesla-Chips will expire on Sept 2, 04:00 without any return.
- Bottled Notes & Summer Invite Coupon will expire at Sept 2, 04:00.
- Odd Drifter Phase 2 will kick start on Sept 5, 10:00 to offer HoV's summer outfit Parasol Kaiserin.