|Due to file encryption introduced in version 3.5, a large majority of files used to maintain the wiki have become inaccessible. This has caused an extreme slowdown on work done to the wiki. We are working with miHoYo to get around these changes, but this may take some time. We apologize for the inconvenience.|
Path of Apotheosis
|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
|Path of Apotheosis|
|May 02, 2019 ~ May 27, 2019|
The proving ground for the truly brave: [Path of Apotheosis] is now available!
Overview[edit | edit source]
Duration: May 2nd, 10:00 ~ May 27th, 04:00
- [Path of Apotheosis] features different stages with varying stage objectives and stage buffs. Captains are advised to arrange Valkyrie lineups accordingly.
- [Path of Apotheosis] updates weekly with new contents and objectives for the stages. This event will run 4 cycles and end at May 27, 04:00.
- In each cycle of [Path of Apotheosis], each battlesuit can only be deployed for a limited amount of times, and completing any stage will count towards the quota.
- The battlesuit can't be deployed again after reaching its quota.
- [Path of Apotheosis] features both standard and Boss stages. In Boss stages, the Bosses won't restore HP after each battle.
- Exiting a standard stage halfway in [Path of Apotheosis] will not count towards the quota, and the deployed battlesuits will not be locked. Exiting a Boss stage halfway in [Path of Apotheosis], will, however, count towards the quota, and the deployed battlesuits will be locked.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- [Path of Apotheosis] grants Smelted Cores, Fulminare Cores, Crystals, and a chance to obtain Focused Supply Cards!
- [Path of Apotheosis] rewards come in two types:
- Stage clearance rewards: granted immediately after clearing the stages.
- Finalization rewards: granted after cycle finalization and upgraded by defeating bosses.
- Clear all [Path of Apotheosis] stages during this cycle to immediately claim finalization rewards.
- During the event, complete designated missions to claim Fulminare Core and AE Imaginon on the [Striker Fulminata] event page.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Each cycle of [Path of Apotheosis] breaks down into three zones (Promotion, Retention, and Relegation) according to your performance.
- Clearing the Boss stage will upgrade finalization rewards, and send you into promotion or retention zones accordingly.
- After promotion, the next cycle of [Path of Apotheosis] will be more difficult with better rewards.
- If a Captain misses a single cycle of [Path of Apotheosis], he/she will be relegated in the next cycle.
- However, if a Captain misses multiple cycles, he/she will only be relegated by 1 difficulty level.