Path of Apotheosis
|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
|Path of Apotheosis|
|May 02, 2019 ~ May 27, 2019|
The proving ground for the truly brave: [Path of Apotheosis] is now available!
Overview[edit | edit source]
Duration: May 2nd, 10:00 ~ May 27th, 04:00
- [Path of Apotheosis] features different stages with varying stage objectives and stage buffs. Captains are advised to arrange Valkyrie lineups accordingly.
- [Path of Apotheosis] updates weekly with new contents and objectives for the stages. This event will run 4 cycles and end at May 27, 04:00.
- In each cycle of [Path of Apotheosis], each battlesuit can only be deployed for a limited amount of times, and completing any stage will count towards the quota.
- The battlesuit can't be deployed again after reaching its quota.
- [Path of Apotheosis] features both standard and Boss stages. In Boss stages, the Bosses won't restore HP after each battle.
- Exiting a standard stage halfway in [Path of Apotheosis] will not count towards the quota, and the deployed battlesuits will not be locked. Exiting a Boss stage halfway in [Path of Apotheosis], will, however, count towards the quota, and the deployed battlesuits will be locked.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- [Path of Apotheosis] grants Smelted Cores, Fulminare Cores, Crystals, and a chance to obtain Focused Supply Cards!
- [Path of Apotheosis] rewards come in two types:
- Stage clearance rewards: granted immediately after clearing the stages.
- Finalization rewards: granted after cycle finalization and upgraded by defeating bosses.
- Clear all [Path of Apotheosis] stages during this cycle to immediately claim finalization rewards.
- During the event, complete designated missions to claim Fulminare Core and AE Imaginon on the [Striker Fulminata] event page.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Each cycle of [Path of Apotheosis] breaks down into three zones (Promotion, Retention, and Relegation) according to your performance.
- Clearing the Boss stage will upgrade finalization rewards, and send you into promotion or retention zones accordingly.
- After promotion, the next cycle of [Path of Apotheosis] will be more difficult with better rewards.
- If a Captain misses a single cycle of [Path of Apotheosis], he/she will be relegated in the next cycle.
- However, if a Captain misses multiple cycles, he/she will only be relegated by 1 difficulty level.