Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Path of Apotheosis (Version 3.1)
|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
|Path of Apotheosis (Version 3.1)|
|May 27, 2019 ~ Jul 08, 2019|
March on! Let's soar to the top!
The Path of Apotheosis continues with more rewards!
Details[edit | edit source]
Duration: May 27, 04:00 ~ July 8, 04:00
- Brand new deep sea scenario and new challenge objective have joined 「Path of Apotheosis」. Experience it now!
- Equipment of battlesuits can now be changed in 「Path of Apotheosis」. If using a battlesuit whose equipment is locked, then the locked equipment will continue to be used no matter if it is changed or not.
- If the locked equipment is salvaged or unable to be used for other reasons, the equipment which replaced the previous one will be locked instead.
- In the stages with difficult 1 and 2 among Novice, Elites, and Masters, there will be 1 more attempt for each battlesuit to be deployed than in the other stages.
- The difficulty of stages in the lower sections have been reduced.
Event Rules[edit | edit source]
- [Path of Apotheosis] features different stages with varying stage objectives and stage buffs.
- Captains are advised to arrange Valkyrie lineups accordingly.
- [Path of Apotheosis] updates on every Monday with new contents and objectives for the stages.
- In each cycle of [Path of Apotheosis] each battlesuit can only be deployed for a limited amount of times, and completing any stage will count towards the quota.
- The battlesuit can't be deployed again after reaching its quota.
- [Path of Apotheosis] features both standard and Boss stages.
- In Boss stages, the Bosses won't restore HP after each battle.
- Exiting a standard stage halfway in [Path of Apotheosis] will count towards the quota if a save point is already reached.
- The deployed battlesuits will be locked and captain will be relegated by 1 difficulty level if re-entering the stage.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- [Path of Apotheosis] grants Evolve Cores and Crystals .
- [Path of Apotheosis] rewards come in two types: stage clearance rewards and finalization rewards.
- Stage clearance rewards are granted immediately after clearing the stages.
- Clear the Boss stages to upgrade finalization rewards, which are granted after cycle finalization.
- Clear all [Path of Apotheosis] stages during this cycle to immediately claim finalization rewards.
Difficulty Notes[edit | edit source]
- Each cycle of [Path of Apotheosis] breaks down into three zones (Promotion, Retention, and Relegation) according to your performance.
- Clearing the Boss stage will upgrade finalization rewards, and send you into promotion or retention zones accordingly.
- After promotion, the next cycle of [Path of Apotheosis] will be more difficult with better rewards.
- If a Captain misses a single cycle of [Path of Apotheosis] , he/she will be relegated in the next cycle.
- However, if a Captain misses multiple cycles, he/she will only be relegated by 1 difficulty level.