|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.
|Path of Apotheosis (Version 3.2)
|Jul 15, 2019 ~ Jul 29, 2019
Path of Apotheosis is a game mode where you test your limits by challenging increasingly more difficult stages and Bosses to reap awesome rewards. Take on the challenge and lead your Valkyries to reach new heights!
Duration: Jul 15, 04:00 ~ Jul 29, 04:00 (2 cycles)
- Path of Apotheosis features different stages with varying objectives and effects.
- Captains are advised to deploy battlesuits accordingly.
- Path of Apotheosis updates every Monday with new stage contents and objectives.
- In each cycle of Path of Apotheosis, each battlesuit can only be deployed for a limited amount of times, and challenging any stage will reduce the attempts.
- The battlesuit can't be deployed again after the attempts run out.
- Path of Apotheosis features both standard and Boss stages.
- In a Boss stage, the Boss' HP will be frozen after each attempt.
- Exiting a standard stage after reaching the checkpoint will reduce battlesuit attempts, and the deployed battlesuits will be locked.
- However, stage difficulty will drop on your second entrance.
- Each cycle breaks down into three zones: promotion, retention and relegation.
- Clearing Boss stages will upgrade finalization rewards and send you into promotion or retention zones accordingly.
- After promotion, the next cycle will be more challenging and offer better rewards.
- If you miss an entire cycle, you will be relegated in the next cycle.
- If you miss multiple cycles, you will only be relegated by 1 difficulty level.
- Rewards come in two types: stage clearing rewards and finalization rewards.
- Stage clearing rewards are granted immediately after clearing each stage.
- Clear Boss stages to upgrade finalization rewards, which are granted after cycle finalization.
- Clear all stages during this cycle to immediately claim finalization rewards.
- In this cycle, Path of Apotheosis rewards Gold Pin , Smelted Core , and more. Gold Pins can be exchanged for other rewards.