|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
|Sep 30, 2019 ~ Oct 20, 2019|
During the event period, only Q-Singularis, which is divided into [Q-Gateway] and [Q-Singularis], is available. After the event ends, the abyss modes will revert to normal and rotate as usual.
Details[edit | edit source]
Duration: SEP 30, 15:00 ~ OCT 20, 22:00
- Captains must be Lv.25 or higher to participate.
Q-Gateway Details[edit | edit source]
- [Q-Gateway] is a single-player challenge mode where Captains earn points by completing challenges.
- Build up your points to unlock tier rewards.
- Once you have earned 12k pts, you are eligible for competitive play in Q-Singularis.
- [Q-Gateway] has three difficulties for Captains of different levels:
- In Q-Gateway, Captains can return to previous floors by resetting challenge progress.
- Earned points are retained. Points earned by Captains after the reset will be added to their total points.
- Even if Captains find certain enemies too difficult, they can still claim all Q-Gateway rewards by resetting challenge progress.
Q-Singularis Details[edit | edit source]
- [Q-Singularis] only consists of 3 groups: Agony, Redlotus, Myriad.
- Captains can claim extra Crystal and Emblem rewards according to the Zones (Promotion Zone, Retention Zone, Relegation Zone) they are in when completing [Q-Singularis] challenges!
- When the abyss even starts, all Captains must begin with [Q-Gateway] to earn points to access [Q-Singularis].
- Captains in Redlotus/Myriad or higher groups in this round will retain their group status upon entering the next round of competitive Q-Singularis.
- Captains in the Relegation Zone of Redlotus or under in this round will be placed to Agony upon entering the next round of competitive Q-Singularis.
Event Missions[edit | edit source]
Duration: SEP 30, 15:00 ~ OCT 6, 22:30
- Missions will be available in two periods: [SEP 30, 15:00 ~ OCT 2, 22:00] & [OCT 4, 15:00 ~ OCT 6, 22:30]
|Even treacherous places like Q-Singularis have areas where people can catch their breath.|
|2000 pts in Q-Gateway.Earn|
|6000 pts in Q-Gateway.Earn|
|12000 pts in Q-Gateway.Earn|
Ai-chan's Tips[edit | edit source]
- Captains are auto-grouped based on their performance in the last round of Q-Singularis before the event upon first entering competitive Q-Singularis.
- Captains who were in Forbidden and Sinful groups in the last round of Q-Singularis before the event are grouped to Agony upon first entering competitive Q-Singularis.
- Once the event ends, Q-Singularis will revert to the standard 5 groups and rotations will proceed as usual.
- Captains are auto-grouped based on their performance in Q-Singularis on SEP 22 upon first entering Q-Singularis.
- Captains are auto grouped based on their performance in the last round of Dirac Sea before the event upon first entering Dirac Sea.