Rosemary's Nocturne Version Update
|Rosemary's Nocturne Version Update|
|Sep 15, 2020 ~ Oct 29, 2020|
- 1 Synopsis
- 2 New Content
- 3 Game Adjustments & Optimizations
Her origin and destination are known by none. New S-rank battlesuit [Fallen Rosemary] debuts!
Battlesuit event [Rosemary's Floriograph] available! Play to earn [Black Nucleus]'s new outfit [Fleurs du Mal], Ancient Willpower, and Ancient Legacy!
New Content[edit | edit source]
New battlesuit: Fallen Rosemary[edit | edit source]
- Rita's S-rank battlesuit [Fallen Rosemary]: QUA-type battlesuit that can boost team Elemental DMG while dealing high melee Lightning DMG.
- She can summon Disir to reinforce her abilities in battle by landing hits.
- You can unlock her in the following ways:
- Purchase the battlesuit in [War Treasury] after the version update;
- [Fallen Rosemary] Expansion Supply and featured Expansion Equipment Supply are available from 12:00, SEP 16 to 12:00, OCT 2
New Augment Core: Danzai Spectramancer[edit | edit source]
- Shadow Dash Augmented: [Danzai Spectramancer]: MECH-type battlesuit that can create Bunshin Specters to attack and suppress shielded enemies with Ultimate, making her ideal for both offensive and supportive play!
- You can unlock her in the following ways:
- Play Story Chapter XIX and other events in v4.2 to earn Augment Core material [Danzai Cores] or [Shadow Dash] fragments.
New Event: [Rosemary's Floriograph][edit | edit source]
- Battlesuit event [Rosemary's Floriograph] is available after the version update and until 04:00, OCT 8!
Story Chapter XIX: [Into Earth Does the Water Flow][edit | edit source]
- Is the seeping snowmelt a herald of victory or another ill omen?
- Play Story Chapter XIX to earn event 4★ stigma Mei Spectramancer (T), Danzai Cores, and Focused Supply Card!
Additions to the Hyperion arsenal[edit | edit source]
Game Adjustments & Optimizations[edit | edit source]
Battlesuits[edit | edit source]
The following data are at max skill level:
Herrscher of Thunder
- Fixed an issue where switching to a fallen Valkyrie immediately after she enters with Ultimate Finisher would freeze the game.
- Fixed an issue where some of her Ultimate Finisher VFX were missing under certain circumstances.
Azure Empyrea & Valkyrie Gloria
- Fixed an issue where some of their moves disrupted enemy behavior.
All Fu Hua Battlesuits
- Adjusted the position of her comm device in story dialog to avoid blocking the third dialog choice.
- Fixed an issue where her back chains were clipping with her arms on the Valkyrie screen.
Argent Knight: Artemis
- Fixed an issue where her dress would glitch in portrait display mode when wearing outfit [Maid of Celestia].
- Fixed her glitched animations in portrait display mode.
- She can now use weapon skills during Ultimate.
- Skill [Shock Resonance]: Edited its description to match its performance.
- Adjusted the trigger condition of Time QTE: When triggering a global Time Fracture, even if no enemy is affected by it, the Time QTE of standby battlesuits can still be triggered normally.
- Fixed an issue where Phoenix, Sixth Serenade, Herrscher of the Void, Gyakushinn Miko, Stygian Nymph, and Sakuno Rondo may leave glitched marks in the environment when applying marks to themselves.
- Fixed some battlesuits that were missing skill tags. (e.g. Night Squire was missing the Heavy ATK tag)
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Purgatory Fortress, Fang of Fire, Fang of Frost
- Fixed an issue where it cannot be pulled by skills (such as Celestial Hymn's Ultimate).
- Fixed an issue where the Vulnerability debuff applied to them by maxed trauma could be overridden by other effects.
Immortal Blades: Saboteur, Immortal Blades - Guard
- Removed their skill [Drain Grenade].
- Replaced its permanent Iron Body and Ignite Immunity with high Ignore Interrupt and Iron Body that is only effective during certain skills.
- Removed the Time Lock effect caused by certain skills.
- Optimized the combat experience when it assumes Fire Form.
- Void Chela and Maelstrom enemies no longer block the movement of Valkyries after rising into the air with skills.
- Fixed an issue where the names of Hail and Redlotus were exchanged in some stages.
- Shrunk the radius of SP Packs dropped by enemies by 60%.
Equipment[edit | edit source]
- Added the effect of "wielder restores 2 SP per second during local Time Slow" to its active.
Might of An-Utu
- Optimized the animations of using its active to enable faster connection with other moves.
Activities[edit | edit source]
Abyss [Superstring Dimension]
- Abyss [Superstring Dimension] is a new Abyss activity for Captains of Lv.81 and higher.
- Abyss [Superstring Dimension] consists of 5 tiers: Forbidden, Sinful, Agony, Redlotus, and Nirvana.
- Sinful and Agony are each divided into 3 sub-tiers: I, II, III. Keep challenging to ascend to the higher tier.
- In Abyss [Superstring Dimension], you gain a varying number of [Trophies] based on your in-group ranking when each cycle is finalized.
- Your tier in the next cycle is determined by the number of [Trophies] you have acquired in this cycle.
- Acquire a larger number of [Trophies] when each cycle is finalized to ascend to the higher tier.
Entente: Beta Season
- Entente is a new cross-version activity for Captains of Lv.70 or higher.
- You will be assigned to either the Lv.70~80 group or the Lv.81+ group based on your level.
- By playing Abyss, Memorial Arena, Lockdown Zone, and other activities, you will earn Entente pts that can unlock premium milestone rewards!
Co-op Raids Optimized
- Adjusted the weekly reset time of Co-op Raids from Friday to Monday.
- Added the new [Tactical Training] activity.
- When Co-op Raids reset every Monday, Captains of Lv.70 or higher can choose to play [Standard Co-op Raids] or [Tactical Training].
- Activating [Standard Co-op Raids] will lock you out of [Tactical Training] for this week and reset the progress of [Standard Co-op Raids] once.
- Activating [Tactical Training] will not lock you out of nor auto-reset the progress of [Standard Co-op Raids].
- The rewards of playing [Tactical Training] include United Token, Harmony Strand, Spirit Jade, and Ether Fuel.
- Deploying the UP battlesuits of the day rewards additional Ether Fuel or random Ghosts.
Equipment[edit | edit source]
- Fixed the incorrect DMG dealt by Thunder Drone.
- Extended the finalization period of SS-rank Memorial Arena by 2s (this change does not affect your finalization score).
A Post-Honkai Odyssey
- Optimized the color of Regulators dropped in Exploration Mode to match with characters.
- The [Battlesuit Trials] stages in Herrscher of Thunder's event [Thunderous Sanction] have been moved to [Battlesuit Trials] to be available permanently.
- This change does not affect their availability and your progress.
- You can still play the stages in [Battlesuit Trials] for rewards if you have not cleared them in v4.1.
- During v4.2, the attempts of all Story stages that drop [Shadow Dash] Fragments are doubled.
Equipment Adjustments[edit | edit source]
- You can now forge PRI-ARMs [Surtr Muspellsverd] and [Shuhadaku of Uriel].
- You cannot tune [Might of An-Utu] if you already own [Shuhadaku of Uriel].
- [Shuhadaku of Uriel] is still regarded as a Divine Key and enjoys relevant bonuses.
Supply[edit | edit source]
- Added [Vermilion Knight], [Umbral Rose], [Stalker: Phantom Iron], and [Sündenjäger] to the Dorm system.
- Added the above battlesuits and their fragments to the Dorm Supply pool.
- Added a switch to the Wishing Well that enables you to select between the current version or the previous version when wishing for stigmata.
- Added a second confirmation prompt when wishing for already owned stigmata.
Shops[edit | edit source]
- Replaced the purchasable S-rank battlesuit fragments with those of [Dimension Breaker], [Argent Knight], and [Molotov Cherry] (purchased with [Pure Witch Orbs]).
- Added the option to purchase [Thales (T, M, B)]
- Added the option to purchase weapon [Godslayer: Surtr].
- You can refresh Exchange Shop manually 6 times a week starting 04:00, SEP 21.
- For detailed rules, please refer to Exchange Shop.
- Added the option to purchase [Ancient Legacy], [Fallen Rosemary], and [Fallen Rosemary] Fragment.
- Increased the weekly purchase limit of [Lightning Empress] Fragments.
- After unlocking [Lightning Empress], you can purchase additional [Lightning Empress] Fragment x3 weekly.
- After ranking up [Lightning Empress] to SS, you can purchase additional [Lightning Empress] Fragment x3 weekly.
- Additional fragments are sold for Ancient Willpower x14 each.
- Added the option to purchase [Prototype Suscitarin].
- Added the time-limited shop [Rosemary Garden] where you can purchase [Fallen Rosemary]'s recommended equipment [Irene Adler (T, M, B)] with Stigma Resonance and [Iris of the Dreams] with Weapon Resonance.
Shop Refresh Rules Optimized
- Shops will display free refreshes first and paid refreshes only after using up free refreshes starting 04:00, SEP 21.
Battle Pass[edit | edit source]
- Introduced the BP theme system that groups 4 BP seasons into 1 BP theme. New theme [Blooming Rosemary] opens on SEP 21.
[Elite Works] Updates
- Added the following item purchase options:
- Weapon: Godslayer: Surtr
- Stigma Set: Phantom of the Fog set: Irene Adler (T, M, B)
- Fragment: Fallen Rosemary Fragment
- Material: The purchase limit of Einstein's Torus has been reset
Returnees[edit | edit source]
- Adjusted the overall rewards of returnee login and returnee missions.
- Optimized the visuals of the returnee login screen.
- Updated the story dialogue played upon a returnee login. Captains who are returnees at the time of the version update are eligible.
- Added Returnee Shop. Now offering value bundles including [Returnee Supply Option].
System[edit | edit source]
Testing Reroll Cast Function
- Introduced the reroll cast function. You can now spend Wafer Stabilizer to lock 1 affix when rerolling.
- You can earn Wafer Stabilizer by scoring Honor Rewards in Entente (Beta Season): Exalted.
- This function is still in testing and we will continue to optimize it based on your feedback.
Stigma Transmute System
- Introduced the stigma transmute system. You can now craft and transmute the stigmata you need in [Foundry].
- Added the following transmutable stigmata:
- You can obtain Monet (T, M, B), Robert Peary (T, M, B), and Michelangelo (T, M, B) by crafting and transmuting and Ana Schariac (T, M, B) only by transmuting.
- ([Ana Schariac (T, M, B)] can only be obtained by transmuting in v4.2 and will enter Supply pools after v4.3.)
- When transmuting stigmata, you can spend 500 Mithril to pass down the affixes of the consumed stigmata.
- The stigma affix inheritance function is currently limited to the stigma transmute system.
Bounty Mark System
- Introduced event Bounty Marks that are divided into SS-rank, S-rank, A-rank, B-rank, and random.
- Temporarily adjusted the "Select UP Item" mechanic during the event period.
- Event Bounty Marks drop Bounty Silvers that are for purchasing materials in Bounty Shop.
- Event Bounty Marks and regular Bounty Mark share the weekly assist count.
Arena Weekly Report Optimized
- Added a section dedicated to Abyss [Superstring Dimension] starting 04:00, SEP 21.
- Set the use sequence of Suscitarin.
- Suscitarin given by events will be used first.
- You can now preview the outcome of reviving a Valkyrie.
Dorm Display Optimized
- Added a Dorm Stats button that shows the bonuses applied to Divine Key and Dorm Squad.
Portrait Showcase Optimized
- Added the zoom function.
- Optimized the hide UI function to hide the entire UI.
- Added the switch function to show the entire outfit.
Enemy Album Optimized
- Added new enemy entries and a [Background] section dedicated to the background info of enemies.
Bounty Equipment Crafting Optimized
- You can now expend locked equipment when crafting Bounty equipment.
Open World Task Refresh Optimized
- Added the second confirmation prompt for rare tasks.
- You will need to confirm twice to refresh when a rare task has appeared.
- No more missing rare tasks due to a fat finger!
Lv.80+ Breakthrough Missions Optimized
- Added Abyss [Superstring Dimension] missions and rewards.
Battlesuit Lv. Maxed Prompt Optimized
- Optimized the text to be more accurate.
Dorm[edit | edit source]
- [Fallen Rosemary] can move into the Dorm. Added relevant interactions and events.
Bridge[edit | edit source]
- Added the interactive animations and voice clips of [Fallen Rosemary].
BUG Fixes & Optimizations[edit | edit source]
- Fixed the incorrect display of weekly attempts for [Time Works].
- Fixed an issue where unlocking and leveling up a new ELF may trigger errors.
- Fixed the glitched behavior of [Aesir Heimdall].
- Fixed the glitched arms of [Valkyrie Gloria] in outfit [Purrfect Holiday].
- Fixed the incorrect display of stats on individual battlesuit stats screens.
- Fixed an issue where certain Story Chapter III stages cannot calculate Elemental DMG correctly for the objective "Deal 3000 DMG in a single Time Fracture."
- Fixed an issue where EM Shield may glitch when [Death Web] was ignited in Story Chapter XV [Scorching Trials] EX-7.
- Fixed the stuttering when switching to [Herrscher of Thunder] on the Valkyrie screen.
- Fixed an issue where accessing the portrait showcase via the Augment Core screen and switching to a non-augmented battlesuit before resuming may trigger errors.
- Fixed an issue where viewing an outfit in the portrait showcase by tapping it in Mall may lead to it glitching.
- Fixed an issue where switching battlesuits in portrait mode may lead to the battlesuit selection screen glitching.
- Fixed the invalid Video toggling in settings.
- Fixed an issue where exchanging Crystals for Stamina may trigger errors.
- Fixed an issue where [Herrscher of Thunder] may not respond to inputs after she was frozen during Ultimate in [Squad Snowwolf] co-op stages.
- Fixed the glitched grounds in [Schicksal HQ].
- Fixed an issue where the screen could not properly function after Carole defeats enemies with QTE in [APHO].
- Fixed an issue where switching characters after using Mei's Ultimate [Penelope's Spectral Spin] may disable the VFX of her Ultimate illusions in [APHO].
- Fixed an issue where the force field shield of [Code I - The Mage] may reset incorrectly when Carole's QTE triggered after breaking the shield with Mei's Ultimate [Medea's Thunderwings] has ended in [APHO].
- Fixed the Japanese dubbing missing from certain Story and Chronicles cinematics.