Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
- Duration: Jul 30, 2018 ~ Aug 06, 2018
- "Heave ho! Heave ho! Wonderful! Now I have a cartload of the world's most delicious watermelons! =w=" Theresa said happily as she hauled the greenskinned thirst-quenchers.
She then noticed a sparkling glint from underneath the soil. Out of curiosity, she proceeded to dig it out.
"Whoa... it's a treasure!!"
During the event, captains can get 10 [Lost Keys] by completing event mission. [Lost Keys] can also be purchased by heading to SUPPLY, then Top-up, and under the Bundles section.
[Lost Keys] can be used to open supply crates to get: Lost Keys, Coins, a big amount of Crystals (maximum 1000), upgrade materials, Honkai Pieces, Imaginary Cores, stamina items, ★4 sacred relic weapons, and Oath of Judah!
Rules[edit | edit source]
- Opening a supply crate will use up [Lost Key] x1.
- This supply event has no guaranteed drops.
- During the event period, Captains can:
- Buy [Lost Keys] x3 at USD 0.99
- Buy [Lost Keys] x10 at USD 1.99 (1 time only)
- Buy more [Lost Keys] x10 at USD 2.99
- [Lost Keys] x100 at USD 25.99
(Unit: U.S. Dollar)
Event Missions[edit | edit source]
|Clear event stages one time.|
|Clear event stages 5 times.|
|Clear event stages 10 times.|
Specific Rates[edit | edit source]
- ★4 Weapons: 0.30%
- The Lost Key: 13.04%
- crystals (25-1000): 27.34%
- Imaginary Core: 6.61%
- stamina items: 9.89%
- HOMU Treasure: 8.70%
- HOMI Treasure: 6.09%
- HOLA Treasure: 16.61%
- Other: 11.42%