Ruins Exploration (PHO)
|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
|Ruins Exploration (PHO)|
|Apr 13, 2020 ~ May 04, 2020|
More treasures are waiting to be discovered in the ruins of St. Fountain... Start excavating APHO [Ruins] from APR 13, 10:00! Explore ruins for Relic Keys, Suscitarins, Krystalloids and more!
- The [Relic Treasure] portal on the event screen will be closed after MAY 4, 04:00, but you can still access [Relic Treasure] Supply via the [Supply] portal in the bottom left area of the [A Post-Honkai Odyssey] main screen.
- [Relic Treasure] Supply is permanent along with [A Post-Honkai Odyssey] and [Relic Keys] obtained in v3.8 and subsequent versions will not expire.
Round 1 Overview[edit | edit source]
Duration: APR 13, 10:00 ~
- Captains must complete [1.4 Heroes III] in APHO.
- Each round of this activity lasts for a week. Finalization and floor unlocking occur at 04:00 every Monday (the event is closed from 02:00 to 03:59 every Monday due to finalization).
- 15 floors are available in the 1st round and more challenging floors will be unlocked gradually. Don't miss them if you love a good challenge!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
The rewards of this activity are divided between [Phase Rewards] and [Ranking Rewards]. Defeating any enemy in the ruins may yield [Krystallum].
Phase Rewards[edit | edit source]
Clearing a number of floors rewards Relic Keys, Suscitarins, Krystalloids, and more.
Ranking Rewards[edit | edit source]
- The faster you clear, the higher your score and ranking.
- Ranking rewards are given every Monday based on your score ranking. Rewards include Relic Keys, Suscitarins and Krystalloids.
- Deploy X-Member, Mei, and Carole to challenge different enemies floor by floor.
- Each floor requires meeting specific challenge goals (e.g. defeating an enemy within the time limit, knocking down a number of enemies) to clear.
- The difficulty increases along with the floor count.
Environmental Effects[edit | edit source]
- The ruins are constantly affected by global Environmental Effects: [Weather Effects] and [Special Effects].
- The effects will influence the performance of different characters positively or negatively, so please arrange your lineup accordingly.
- The global Environmental Effects of each round are cycled.
Progress Checkpoint[edit | edit source]
- Certain floors are checkpoints. If you quit mid-game, you will restart from the floor above the nearest checkpoint when you return.
- You may restart from the 11th floor after clearing the 15 floors of the 1st round to achieve higher scores.
- The scores of the 1st~11th floors will be auto-recorded as the highest scores after clearing the 11th floor.