|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
|Dec 19, 2019 ~ Jan 02, 2020|
No new recruits had joined the Ninja Society for years, hence its boss decided to convert it into an izakaya. However, on the first day of opening, an unexpected visitor walks in...
Play to earn [Darkbolt Jonin Supply Card] x3, 60 Crystals, and materials!
Overview[edit | edit source]
Duration: DEC 19, 12:00, 2019 ~ JAN 2, 04:00, 2020
- Captains will guide Yae Sakura in her ninja training on this page.
- There are 5 Ninja Ranks in total, which can be boosted by collecting Sealed Scrolls.
- Awesome rewards are delivered on every rank-up, including up to Darkbolt Jonin Supply Card x3!
- Darkbolt Jonin Supply Cards are for the Darkbolt Jonin Supply event in v3.6.
- Sealed Scrolls can be obtained by completing on-page missions.
- Excluding the tutorial, Captains can only accept 1 mission on page per day, which is completed when Captains visit the page on the following day.
- Different missions come with different rewards, so please think twice before you make your choice.
- Certain missions are locked until the stats of Yae Sakura meet certain requirements.
- The more demanding missions are always the more rewarding ones.
- Captains can enhance her stats by training.
- Training consumes [Ninja Daruma]. The higher the stat bonuses bestowed by the training, the more Ninja Daruma it costs.
- Ninja Daruma can be obtained by completing on-page missions and in-game missions (up to 30 can be obtained daily).
Ai-chan's Tips[edit | edit source]
- Ninja Daruma in the inventory may not reflect the actual number on the event page. Please refer to the event page for the exact number. (Ninja Daruma expires at JAN 2, 04:00, 2020)
- Darkbolt Jonin Supply Card expires once the Darkbolt Jonin Supply event ends. Don't forget to use it in time!