|File encryption is remaining to be an issue and miHoYo has not yet offered a solution so many images will remain missing. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience.|
|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
|Dec 26, 2019 ~ Jan 16, 2020|
Brace yourselves for the new winter event [Sanka Saga]! Follow [Kasumi] in her travels to unravel the ancient secrets...
Overview[edit | edit source]
Duration: After the version update on DEC 26 ~ JAN 16, 04:00, 2020
- Captains must be Lv.20 or higher to participate.
Yae's Nightraid[edit | edit source]
Captains can explore the 6 areas of [Yae Machi] that are composed of Path of Naraka, Path of Tiryag, Path of Manusya, Path of Asura, Path of Preta, and Path of Deva with ninja [Kasumi].
- The 6 areas become available over time in order.
- Captains can explore a new area when they have cleared the preceding area and the opening time of the new area has passed.
- When all 6 areas have been cleared, The Finale: Heretical Dreadnaught [Bounty] becomes available.
|Path of Naraka||After the version update on DEC 26|
|Path of Tiryag||DEC 27 ,10:00|
|Path of Manusya||DEC 30, 10:00|
|Path of Asura||JAN 2, 10:00|
|Path of Preta||JAN 5, 10:00|
|Path of Deva||JAN 9, 10:00|
|The Finale: Heretical Dreadnaught [Bounty]||JAN 13, 10:00|
Event Details[edit | edit source]
- The event has 6 areas that are composed of a number of prerequisite stages and an ultimate [Bounty] mission.
- Complete the prerequisite stages to unlock the final [Bounty] mission and the EX challenge stage of an area.
- Defeating a Bounty target clears the area.
- Completing prerequisite stages rewards [Sakura Coins] and [Zakti].
- No more than 120 Sakura Coins can be obtained from completing prerequisite stages.
- Completing [Bounty] missions rewards [Sakura Coins], [Crystals] and [Green Magatama].
- Completing EX challenge stages rewards Sakura Coins, Advanced Skill Materials and Asterites.
- Captains can purchase event rewards including outfit [Hanafuda Oyabun] and [Darkbolt Jonin] fragments in event shop [Ninja Arsenal] with [Sakura Coins] and [Green Magatama].
- Completing event missions also rewards [Darkbolt Jonin Supply Cards], [Stamina Potion], and [Open World Boosters]~
Ninja Arts[edit | edit source]
In this event, ninja [Kasumi] has an independent enhancement system: Ninja Arts.
- Ninja Art is the enhancement system for trial Valkyrie [Kasumi].
- There are 6 scrolls of Ninja Arts, each with unique level, base stats, and optional skills, buffing the trial battlesuit as Captains explore corresponding areas.
- More Ninja Arts are unlocked as Captains progress in areas.
- Spend [Zakti] obtained from standard stages to level up the Ninja Art that corresponds to the area.
- Ninja Art buffs are only applied to event trial Valkyrie [Kasumi] and not to separate battlesuit [Darkbolt Jonin].
Ninja Arsenal[edit | edit source]
Duration: 10:00, DEC 26 ~ 04:00, JAN 23
- Captains can purchase up to 100 [Darkbolt Jonin] fragments with Sakura Coins.
- Outfit [Hanafuda Oyabun] can also be purchased with [Sakura Coins] and [Green Magatama].
- [Sakura Coins] will be purchasable with Crystals in event shop starting from JAN 13, 04:00.
- [Green Magatama] and [Sakura Coins] will both expire at 04:00, JAN 23. Each [Sakura Coin] returns 160 Mithril and each [Green Magatama] expires without return.
- [Ninja Arsenal] will close at JAN 23, 04:00. Don't forget to purchase those goodies in time!