Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Schicksal HQ Strategy Collection
|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
|Schicksal HQ Strategy Collection|
|Dec 23, 2018 ~ Jan 23, 2019|
Boss!~ Another beautiful day at Schicksal HQ, right?~~
Process & Time[edit | edit source]
Collection Time: From 12/23 until 23:59:59, January 16, PST
Review Time: January 17 ~ 23:59:59, January 23, PST
Winner List Announcement: January 28
Event Reward[edit | edit source]
- Receive 1000 Crystals for every strategy passed by the HQ! (Ai-chan will review the strategies strictly for sure~)
- [S-rank Strategy] and [SS-rank Strategy] will be selected in this event:
- For [S-rank Strategy]: 2000 Crystals (in total)
- For [SS-rank Strategy]: 3000 Crystals (in total)
[S-rank Strategy] and [SS-rank Strategy] should be detailed, easy to understand, and useful for other captains; video commentaries would be even better!
Requirements[edit | edit source]
- The strategies should mainly be about gameplay modes of Schicksal HQ; detailed explanation of a few specific gameplay modes in individual strategy is recommended.
- Screenshots and/or videos must be provided jointly with strategy explanations for clear demonstration; strategies must be in English, French, or German.
- Captains! Reviewing multiple languages takes a lot of time, so can Ai-chan have some of your patience, please?~~
- During this Strategy Collection event, captains can submit multiple strategies to the HQ for review and receive 1000 Crystals for every strategy passed; however, only 1 S-rank or SS-rank reward is available for each captain, whichever is higher.
- If a captain has one strategy selected as S-rank and another as SS-rank, only the SS-rank strategy reward will be issued.
- The titles of strategies must start with [HQ Contest] to be selected as S-rank or SS-rank strategies.
Of course, captains can also submit strategies of other topics at any time, and there will be regular rewards for passed strategies.
How to Participate[edit | edit source]
- Visit the Strategy Hub of the Global Server and tap [Submit] to edit and upload your strategy.
- Please fill the title of your strategy in [Title]
- To participate in this Strategy Collection event, please add [HQ Contest] at the beginning of the title
- Please fill your nickname in [Author]
- Choose Event Guides for [Category]
- Upload the cover of your strategy for [Thumbnail]
- Pictures can be copy-pasted or dragged into the text editor. Please upload videos (if any) to YouTube first and put the YouTube link in the text editor.
Tap [Submission Rules] for more details rules.
It's very important for captains to save your strategies on your own devices as articles cannot be viewed on the website once submitted. Before submitting, please tap Preview to see if the contents and layout are correct.
If you have any questions, please contact: honkai_HQ@mihoyo.com
Event Rules[edit | edit source]
- Any strategies that are obviously unfinished, plagiarist, or irrelevant will not be passed.
- Captains who plargiarize or repost other captains' works will be disqualified from this Strategy Collection event.
- Captains with serious infringements will be publicly criticized in game.
- [S-rank Strategy] and [SS-rank Strategy] will be published on the Facebook page and official website of Honkai Impact 3rd after the winner list has been announced.
- miHoYo reserves the right of final decision and interpretation in the case of any dispute of this event.
Reward Delivery[edit | edit source]
Captains who have won Crystals rewards in this event will receive the rewards by mail within 3 working days after the winner list has been announced.
Crystals rewards for regular strategy submissions (non-event submissions) will be issued by mail on the first Friday of the following month after the submission has been passed.