|File encryption is remaining to be an issue and miHoYo has not yet offered a solution so many images will remain missing. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience.|
Schicksal HQ Unlocked
|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
|Schicksal HQ Unlocked|
|Dec 12, 2018 ~ Jan 23, 2019|
The door to Air Terminal 3 has been opened. We have no time for hesitation. We have to move on, even if it is a trap set by Otto. Captain, lead us, in the conquest of Schicksal HQ!
A whole new open world awaits your exploration~
Details[edit | edit source]
Available upon version update on December 12
Captains must be Lv.50 and cleared the Third Samsara of Sakura Samsara to access Schicksal HQ.
New Exchange[edit | edit source]
Captains can now exchange for additional items in the Open World Exchange Shops.
- Character Fragments: Phoenix Fragment and Luna Kindred Soul
- Equipment: New Cross Selune's Elegy and new stigmata set Edwin Hubble
Double Tasks![edit | edit source]
After the December 12 update and before December 17, 03:00 Captains who have completed the first Story Chapter of Schicksal HQ will be able to accept tasks in both Schicksal HQ and Sakura Samsara before December 24, 03:00.
Don't worry if you don't meet the requirement. Captains who reach the requirement after December 17, 04:00 can also accept tasks from both Schicksal HQ and Sakura Samsara from the day they meet the requirement to Sunday next week.
While Adventure tasks in both Open Worlds are available, Weekly Reward and Rating Reward will be issued to according to the higher Adventure Level between Sakura Samsara and Schicksal HQ.
- For example, if you're at Adventure Level 30 in Sakura Samsara and 10 your rewards will be issued according to your Adventure Level in Sakura Samsara which is Lv.30.
Event Missions[edit | edit source]
|Schicksal HQ Open World: Reach exorcism task Lv.12.|
|Schicksal HQ Open World: Reach exorcism task Lv.14.|
|Schicksal HQ Open World: Reach exorcism task Lv.16.|
Adventure Level Limited-time Score Rush[edit | edit source]
Duration: December 24, 04:00 ~ January 23, 2019, 04:00
Reach exorcism task Lv.15 in Schicksal HQ Open World to get Aesir Core x9 and Box of Parts x100.
Schicksal HQ Brand New Gameplay Experience[edit | edit source]
New Assistant: Ai-chan
- Hyperion A.I. Assistant Ai-chan is joining the battle to help Captains explore Schicksal HQ this time~
- Get Precision Logic Unit by material collection in Schicksal HQ and Ranking Rewards. Precision Logic Unit can be used to raise Ai-chan Tech Level.
- Raising Ai-chan Tech Level will enhance Ai-chan's operating and supporting abilities. For example, skill [Data Enhancement] will increase Valkyrie's All Damage.
Brand New Gameplay Experience: Mecha Defense and Hangar
- Mech Deployed! Captains can now manufacture mechas by tapping [Hangar] in Schicksal HQ.
- Mecha can be used by Captains in battle and they can also fight independently in [Mecha Defense].
- Captains can choose owned Mecha to fight in [Mecha Defense].
- In [Mecha Defense], you'll get different rewards according to your rating.
Brand New Adventure Task
- Captains can start 3 rounds of Adventure Tasks every week, and 5 Adventure Tasks can be accepted in each round.
- Adventure Tasks in Schicksal HQ have different themes, such as Cannon War and Defense.
- Adventure Rating Rewards will be issued according to your progress every Monday at 04:00.
- Tasks Weekly Final Rewards will be issued according to your Adventure Level every Monday at 04:00.