Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Squad Snowwolf Raid
|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
|Squad Snowwolf Raid|
|Sep 05, 2018 ~ Nov 07, 2018|
The last battle of those Valkyries was recorded in the Shicksal database, forever covered in dust. The record also included the final logs of Kiana's mother, the renowned S-rank Valkyrie Cecilia Shariac. As the Honkai corruption continues to grow, HQ has taken these records to create a simulation of Cecilia's battles in Siberia. Captain, these simulations will help improve your field leadership and command.
- Log number: N-876.
- Location: Babylon Labs.
- Time: 2000 CE, Febraury 7, 1445 hours.
Squad Snowwolf deployed!
Details[edit | edit source]
Duration: September 5th, 06:00 ~ November 7th, 04:00
- Open daily between 10:00 ~ 24:00
Battle Details[edit | edit source]
- The Squad Snowwolf Raid can be reset by using a specified amount of Time Structures. Time Structures are a reward for earning enough daily duty, and can also be acquired by exchanging at the Arsenal Shop and opening the Time Seal Box.
- Please note: After performing a Raid mission, Valkyries and their equipment will enter a resting phase and cannot be deployed in another Soul Throne Raid battle.
- Captains must be certain Captain Levels to participate:
- Normal: Level 60 or higher
- Hard: Level 65 or higher
- Supreme: Level 70 or higher
Stages[edit | edit source]