|File encryption is remaining to be an issue and miHoYo has not yet offered a solution so many images will remain missing. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience.|
Strategy Collection Artemis
|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
|Strategy Collection Artemis|
|Apr 27, 2019 ~ May 17, 2019|
HQ is sending out lots of Crystals to Captains who are willing to outline new strategies to take care of the powerful capabilities of Argent Knight: Artemis, Rita's newest battlesuit!
Awake, Queen of Frost!
Details[edit | edit source]
- Receive 1000 Crystals for every strategy passed by HQ! (Ai-Chan will review the strategies strictly for sure~)
- [S-rank Strategy] and [SS-rank Strategy] will be selected in this event.
- For [S-rank Strategy]: 2000 Crystals (in total)
- For [SS-rank Strategy]: 3000 Crystals (in total)
- Each approved video strategy guide will be rewarded 100~500 Crystals in addition to the base reward.
Requirements[edit | edit source]
- Strategies should be about the Argent Knight: Artemis battlesuit, including but not limited to suggestions on equipment and team lineup. Strategies can be illustrated based on various Stages (such as Open World, Infinity Abyss, event stages, etc.).
- Screenshots and/or videos must be provided in strategies along with descriptions. Strategies must be in English, French, or German.
- Captains! Reviewing multiple languages takes a lot of time, so can Ai-Chan have some of your patience, please?
- Captains can submit multiple strategies to HQ for review and get 1000 Crystals for every strategy passed. However, each Captain only has 1 chance of getting S-rank or SS-rank reward (whichever is higher).
- The titles of strategies submitted must start with [❄❄❄] to be selected as S-rank or SS-rank strategies.
- Of course, Captains can also submit strategies of other topics at any time, and there will be regular rewards for passed strategies.
How to Participate[edit | edit source]
- Visit the Strategy Hub of the Global server https://walkthrough.honkaiimpact3.com/, and tap [Submit] to edit and upload your strategy.
- Please fill the title of your strategy in [Title]. To participate in this event, please add [❄❄❄] at the beginning of the title; fill your nickname in [Author]; select the right [Category] for your strategy; and upload the cover of your strategy in [Thumbnail].
- Please upload videos (if any) to YouTube first and put the YouTube link in the text editor.
- Tap [Submission Rules] for more details.
- It's very important for Captains to save your strategies on your own devices, as articles cannot be viewed on the website once submitted. Before submitting, please tap [Preview] to see if the contents and layout are correct.
- Before submitting, please make sure you have provided the correct UID and email address for us to contact you and issue rewards.
- If you have any questions, please contact: honkai_HQ@mihoyo.com
Additional Rules[edit | edit source]
- Any strategies that are obviously unfinished, plagiaristic, or irrelevant will not be passed.
- Captains who plagiarize or copy other Captains' works will be disqualified from this Strategy Collection event.
- Winner lists of [S-rank Strategy] and [SS-rank Strategy] will be published on the Facebook page of Honkai Impact 3rd. Some high-quality strategies will be posted on the Facebook page of Honkai Impact 3rd.
- miHoYo reserves the right of final decision and interpretation in the case of any dispute of this event.
Reward Delivery[edit | edit source]
Captains who have won rewards in this event will receive the Crystals by mail before May 2.
Crystal rewards for regular submissions (not-for-event strategies) will be issued by mail on the first Friday of the following month after the submission has been passed.