Stygian Nymph Version Update
|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
|Stygian Nymph Version Update|
|Nov 14, 2019 ~ Dec 26, 2019|
- 1 Synopsis
- 2 New Battlesuit [Stygian Nymph]
- 3 Event [Stygian Blooms]
- 4 Augment Core: [Hawk of the Fog]
- 5 Story Chapter XIII ARC Nocturne released
- 6 Additions to the Hyperion arsenals
- 7 Game Adjustments & Optimization
- 7.1 Battlesuits
- 7.2 Equipment
- 7.3 Foundry
- 7.4 Enemies
- 7.5 Stages
- 7.6 Gameplay
- 7.7 Battle Pass
- 7.8 Shops
- 7.9 Mechanics
- 7.10 Dorm
- 7.11 Armada
- 7.12 Supply
- 7.13 Starters
- 7.14 Bug Fixes & Optimization
Between the folds of light and dark rests the bravest of warriors. It is time to unleash your true potential!
New Battlesuit [Stygian Nymph][edit | edit source]
- Seele's S-rank battlesuit [Stygian Nymph]: Switch between her two personas freely to stand triumphant in any situation!
- Captains can obtain and unlock [Stygian Nymph] in the following ways:
- From NOV 15, 12:00 to DEC 6, 12:00, [Stygian Nymph] and [Swallowtail Phantasm] will be available in Expansion Supply.
- Expansion Equipment Supply for [Stygian Nymph] will also be available.
Event [Stygian Blooms][edit | edit source]
- The darkness inside Seele has distorted the space. The anomaly space has prisoned Valkyries and is pulling Seele into the mire of negativity...
- Event [Stygian Blooms] available! Cleanse the darkness together to free Seele and win Blueberry Blitz's Halloween costume [Shelley's Beastliya] and Honkai Shard!
Augment Core: [Hawk of the Fog][edit | edit source]
- Valkyrie Accipiter's Augment Core activated! She excels in dealing DMG by charging in and out of enemy groups and suppressing shielded enemies.
- Once Story Chapter XIII is released, Accipiter Augmented event will be available. Complete event missions to obtain Accipiter Augmented's boosting material [Fog Chip].
Story Chapter XIII ARC Nocturne released[edit | edit source]
- On her hunt for Herrscher of the Void, Rita Rossweisse accidentally revealed a fraction of the World Serpent's device...
- Story Chapter XIII will be released at 10:00, NOV 28! Play LTO exploration event to win Valkyrie Ranger's outfit, Honkai Shard, and Fog Chip!
Additions to the Hyperion arsenals[edit | edit source]
- New weapon: [Path to Acheron]
- New stigmata sets: [Allan Poe] & [Marco Polo]
Game Adjustments & Optimization[edit | edit source]
Battlesuits[edit | edit source]
The data below are at max skill level:
Violet Executer's Augment Core [Twilight Paladin][edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug where holding the ATK button after using a Basic ATK might not trigger a Charged ATK in Fervent State.
- The 4th sequence in Fervent State is adjusted to dealing 180% + Hit Count (max 12) * 60% ATK of Physical DMG and can no longer knockback enemies.
- Optimized the homing effect of the 4th sequence in normal state. Before the fourth sequence is used, the enemy currently being hit is locked as the target.
- Fixed a bug where the twilight blades were not concealed when the character turns around on the bridge and in co-op mode.
- Optimized the model of Augment Core outfit [Twilight Paladin].
Blood Rose[edit | edit source]
- Passive [Purifying Blood]: Fixed a bug where the ignite duration was not extended as described when the character is below 50% HP.
Valkyrie Accipiter[edit | edit source]
- Increased the Interrupt of the first 3 sequences of Basic ATK.
- Optimized the feedback of Basic ATKs.
Flame Sakitama[edit | edit source]
- Her Combo ATK can now ignite unignited enemies, dealing 50 Fire DMG every 0.5s for 10s.
All Battlesuits[edit | edit source]
- Added independent QTE skill switches. Turn off the switch of a Valkyrie to prevent her from using QTE skills.
- Adjusted the invincibility duration when hit by Heavy ATKs.
- Adjusted the Ignore Interrupt of all battlesuits and enemies.
- Aligned the Time Fracture duration triggered by every character.
Specific Battlesuits[edit | edit source]
- Added a unique Heavy ATK effect to the skills of certain battlesuits. These skills hit harder and break shields easier. The HP bar of enemies is highlighted when they are hit by Heavy ATKs.
|White Comet||Ultimate [Valkyrie Impact], the 4th sequence in Burst mode.|
|Divine Prayer||The 4th sequence in Burst mode, the last sequence of Combo ATK.|
|Battle Storm||Switch ATK [Splitting Cleave], the 2nd sequence of 2nd Charge, the 1st and 2nd sequence of 3rd Charge, Ultimate [Tornado Storm], Sprint ATK.|
|Valkyrie Triumph||Sprint ATK, the 2nd sequence of 3rd Charge|
|Scarlet Fusion||QTE skills, Sprint ATK, the 3rd sequence and Sprinting Zornhut in Burst mode after using Ultimate.|
|Vermilion Knight||Ultimate [Annihilating Flames], QTE skill [Solar Impact].|
|Blood Rose||Switch ATK [Slash Dance], QTE skill [Burning Windmills], the last sequence of Basic ATK, the last sequence in Blood Wrath state, Sprint ATK.|
|Arctic Kriegsmesser||Switch ATK [Ice Breaker], QTE skill [Avalanche], the 3rd sequence of Basic ATK, the jumping cleave of Ultimate, Sprint ATK.|
|Valkyrie Chariot||Switch ATK [Gravity Shatter], QTE skill [Super Gravity].|
|Wolf's Dawn||Ultimate [Explosion Shock], QTE skill [Dilated Momentum].|
|Dimension Breaker||The ATK when activating Ultimate [Project Bunny].|
|Black Nucleus||QTE skill [Field Suppression].|
|Herrscher of Reason||QTE skill [Data Storm], the ATK when activating Ultimate [Cyberangel], Charged ATK in bike mode.|
|Yamabuki Armor||The last sequence in Burst mode.|
|Night Squire||Switch ATK [Seven Deaths], QTE skill [Emperor's Ax], Ri-Ki Darting Kite in Burst mode.|
|Valkyrie Accipiter||Ki Avalanche, Ki Impact, Switch ATK [Raging Scale], QTE skill [Gray Dragon].|
|Hawk of the Fog||(Augment Core activated) Kei: Blasting Palm, Kei: Tunneling Blossom, Ultimate [Raging Tiamat], Switch ATK [Rending Dive], QTE skills.|
|Shadow Knight||The ATK when activating Ultimate.|
|Luna Kindred||Switch ATK [Entomb], QTE skill [Blood Moon Kiss], Charged ATK [Axe of the Fallen], the 2nd sequence of Ultimate.|
|Violet Executer||Combo hits in Burst mode.|
|Blueberry Blitz||Ultimate [DEF Retaliation], Charged ATK [Sturmovik].|
|Molotov Cherry||QTE skill [KATYUSHA HAMMA!].|
|Swallowtail Phantasm||The last sequence of Ultimate.|
|Striker Fulminata (Augment Core activated)||The last sequence of Ultimate.|
|Umbral Rose||The last sequence of Ultimate.|
- Extended the invincibility duration of all Fu Hua battlesuits when hit by Heavy ATKs.
- Bronya, Himeko, Theresa, Rozaliya, Liliya can use evasion skills earlier when hit by Heavy ATKs.
- Increased the base ATK of Swallowtail Phantasm and Valkyrie Accipiter.
- Updated the recommended equipment of some Valkyries.
- Added bridge interactions of [Stygian Nymph].
- Updated dual bridge interactions between Swallowtail Phantasm and Herrscher of Reason.
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Stigmata Refinement[edit | edit source]
Added stigma affixes that increase the ATK of Quantum-type Valkyries (rerolls have the same probability of creating ATK affixes before the new affixes are added).
The following data are at max skill level:
Stigma set [Dirac]
- Dirac (T) skill adjusted to: Increase Crit Rate by 10%. After entry or using weapon skills, increase Crit Rate by another 10% for 9s. Will not be triggered again during the duration.
- Optimized the skill description of Dirac (M) to match the in-game effect.
Stigma set [Nobel]
- Nobel (T) skill adjusted to: Increase Physical DMG by 25%. For every Combo Hit Count, Charged ATKs gain 1% Physical DMG. Max 20 stacks.
- Nobel (B) skill adjusted from "Absorbed State ends when the host fails to hit an enemy using Combo/Charged ATK within 2s" to "Absorbed State ends when the host fails to hit an enemy using Combo/Charged ATK within 4s."
- Full set skill [Igniter]: added the effect of "Increase the explosive DMG of Dynamite to 200% ATK of Physical DMG".
- The upgrade material of Event weapon [Azure Soaker] has been changed to common material.
Foundry[edit | edit source]
- Optimized the procedure of crafting equipment that is flagged as "Equipped" or "Locked."
- Added an equipment crafting portal on the weapon/stigma selection screen.
- PRI-ARMs [11th Leitourgia] and [Positron Blasters] can now be crafted.
- Optimized the UI and interface interaction during PRI-ARM crafting.
- Adjusted the procedure of unlocking PRI-ARM crafting.
- Emilione stigmata set [Marco Polo] can now be crafted.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Special Status Weakness[edit | edit source]
- Enemies which had "Status Immunity" are adjusted to having "Special Status Weakness."
- Enemies with Special Status Weaknesses have their Trauma gauge filled when taking hits. At max Trauma, effects that weaken enemies are applied to them.
Zombies[edit | edit source]
- Dual-wielding Zombies: Aligned their Ignore Interrupt when they are defending.
- Dead Silence Zombies (Helscape, Wasteland, Deathly Doom): Removed the slowing debuff from their ATKs.
- Dead Silence Zombies (Helscape, Wasteland, Deathly Doom): Gain Special Status Weaknesses after entering Ghost mode. To cancel Ghost mode, players must fill up their Trauma gauge by using Heavy ATKs. At max Trauma, they cannot re-enter Ghost mode for 10s and cannot perform consecutive evasions.
- Summoner Zombies: Reduced their ATK, DEF and HP.
Honkai Beasts[edit | edit source]
- Knight: Their ATKs no longer hit multiple times.
- Konungr: Reduced their Ignore Interrupt when they are releasing earth spikes and decelerated the appearance of earth spikes.
Mecha Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Reduced the turning speed of Padrino MFG.
- Optimized the hitbox of Lightning's missiles. Valkyries will not be hit by missiles in a short period after evading or taking a missile ATK.
Ice Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Weakened the slowing debuff from their ATKs (including Frost Guisarmier, Frost Ranger, Frost Lich, Frost Knight, Frost Emperor, Wasteland, Frozen Cruiser, Frost Rattler, Shrapnel Rattler, Storm Rattler and PSY: Meduzoa).
Argent Knight: Artemis[edit | edit source]
- Adjusted the duration of Hypothermia Field and the recovering speed of Hypothermia inside/outside Hypothermia Field.
- Fixed a bug where she can be stunlocked to death.
- Optimized the visual effects of her being knocked airborne as a BOSS.
Memorial Arena: Exalted Boss - Argent Knight: Artemis
- Added a special status weakness: Ignition Trauma. Use skills that apply Ignite to build up her Trauma gauge. Her Glacial Armor shatters when the gauge is maxed and she becomes Ignited to take bonus Fire DMG.
- Reduced the DMG Reduction of Argent Knight: Artemis' Glacial Armor.
Heimdall[edit | edit source]
Optimized Heimdall's shield and gave it a special status weakness. Build up its Trauma gauge by using Heavy ATKs. The shield breaks when the gauge is maxed.
MHT-3 Pax[edit | edit source]
Adjusted how core weakness DMG is calculated, enabling [Increased DMG taken] and [DMG Reduction] effects to work on core weaknesses as intended.
Other[edit | edit source]
Optimized the visual effects of enemies being frozen and in Frozen Naraka's Field.
Stages[edit | edit source]
Q-Singularis[edit | edit source]
Adjusted the enemy lineup in all weathers.
Story Stages[edit | edit source]
All Story stages that drop [Valkyrie Accipiter] fragments have doubled attempts in v3.5.
- The LTO event of Story Chapter XII has ended. Captains can now collect more [Echo of Steel] and [Echo of Warriors] in Story Chapter XII stages.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Memorial Arena[edit | edit source]
Added a new emblem reward for Captains ranking in Tier 1 in Exalted (the original [Samsara Hunter] emblem is now rewarded to Captains ranking in Tier 2).
Dailies[edit | edit source]
Due to the Dorm system overhaul, old Dailies including Coins Collection and Base Adventure have been replaced by new Dailies.
Battle Pass[edit | edit source]
[ARC Epode], the new season of Battle Pass, will be available on NOV 18.
[Elite Works] Updates[edit | edit source]
Added the options to purchase the following items in Elite Works:
- [Weapon] Energy Leapers (v3.5 only), 11th Sacred Relic, Mjolnir, Flint Sanada
- [Stigma] Celestial Hymn set: Kallen: Hymn (T, M, B)
- [Material] The purchasable amount of Einstein's Torus has been refreshed
- Captains can still purchase last version's equipment in Elite Works.
BP Rewards[edit | edit source]
Added a new outfit [Victoria] for [Umbral Rose] (Claimable after reaching BP level 20)
- Optimized how the progression of BP missions is displayed.
Shops[edit | edit source]
- Battle Arsenal
- Added the option to purchase [Valkyrie Accipiter] fragments.
- Purchasable battlesuit fragments have been replaced by that of [Valkyrie Accipiter]. Mini Wafer Blackbox is also available for purchase.
War Treasury[edit | edit source]
- Added the option to purchase a limited amount of [Lucion] with [Memory Crystal Core].
- Starting from v3.6, [Memory Crystal Core] and related weapons will no longer be purchasable in War Treasury. [Memory Crystal Core] will return the amount of [Ancient Willpower] that can be purchased by the total purchase price of expired [Memory Crystal Core].
Witch's Corridor[edit | edit source]
- Added the option to purchase A-rank battlesuit [Blueberry Blitz] fragments.
- Purchasable S-rank battlesuit fragments have been replaced by that of [Lightning Empress], [Celestial Hymn] and [Sixth Serenade] (purchased with [Pure Witch Orb]).
Logistics Terminal[edit | edit source]
Logistics Terminal has a chance to sell SS Imaginon and Phase Shifter. Their prices have also been lowered.
Other Shops[edit | edit source]
- In Mithril, Asterite and Coin Shops, certain items have increased purchase limits.
- Removed the option to purchase Phase Shifter for a permanently limited number in Co-op Shop.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
Valkyrie Star-UP Mechanics Optimized[edit | edit source]
Captains can now Star-UP Valkyries in phases. Collect a number of fragments or souls to enhance some of Valkyries' base stats (the number of fragments or souls required to unlock new skills remains unchanged).
Valkyrie & Equipment Filtering Optimized[edit | edit source]
Added the option to filter Valkyrie and equipment based on elemental properties such as Physical, Fire and Ice.
Materials & Fragments Optimized[edit | edit source]
- Optimized how materials and fragments are classified in the inventory. Their classification is far more detailed.
- Added portals to salvage weapons and stigmata on the weapon and stigma screen in the inventory.
- Optimized the redirection of "Item Drop Info" of Weapon Resonance. Captains can now redirect to the weapon conversion screen via material info.
Increased the cap of friend list. Now every Captain can add up to 98 friends.[edit | edit source]
Dorm[edit | edit source]
- The Base system has been overhauled. The original Base, Dorm and Divine Key systems have now merged into the new [Dorm] system. [Dorm Squad] and [Dorm Shop] have also been added (Collect Work Points Card in Dorm Squad to exchange for materials including Lucion in Dorm Shop).
- Upon entering the Dorm screen, the resources spent on upgrading Base facilities are returned.
- Optimized the "Quick Dispatch" function in Expedition. Quick Dispatch now auto selects the team whose headcount and power level meet the minimum requirements.
- Construction Speed Orders can no longer be collected in Dorm Squad. (Construction Speed Order will return what it is sold for after the v3.6 update)
- The Move In Procedures of Character [Stygian Nymph] and stigma [Ogier] are now available. Their interactions and events have also been added.
- Valkyrie Gift Boxes can no longer be collected when triggering interactive events in Dorm. (Valkyrie Gift Box will return what it is sold for after the v3.6 update)
Armada[edit | edit source]
- Armada Member Cap Increased
- Every Communication Hub now holds up to 10 Captains.
- Adjusted how the member capacity of Armada is calculated. The maximum member capacity of Armada is now the sum of base members (30) and the maximum member capacity of Communication Hubs (the number of Communication Hubs x the member capacity of a Communication Hub).
- The maximum member capacity of Armada of different levels is increased to 70, 90, 120, 150, and 180 respectively.
- Optimized how rewards are calculated when completing Armada Commissions to prevent rewards from being distributed to one member in extreme cases.
- Adjusted how Armada's boss rewards are distributed. Increased the Ranger Creds rewards in phase 3 and reduced Ranger Creds gained from defeating bosses.
- Communication Hubs no longer shows the nickname of members to outsiders.
Armada Joining Procedures Optimized[edit | edit source]
- Added the Quick Join function. Free Captains can join the automatically recommended Armada by tapping a single button. Captains who have never joined an Armada before are rewarded with 60 Crystals upon their first joining! (60 Crystals will be delivered to in-game mailboxes)
- Optimized the precision and display of Armada list.
- Optimized the display of Armada members.
Supply[edit | edit source]
Friendship Supply Adjustments[edit | edit source]
- Friendship Supply is closed after the v3.5 update. Captains can purchase item bundle [Friendship Crate] in Coins Shop. Each [Friendship Crate] is sold for 100 Friendship Points and can be purchased in batches.
- [Friendship Crate] retains the price of contents of the original Friendship Supply.
- 50% OFF Friendship Crate Bundle is available in v3.* Each is sold for 500 Friendship Points. 100 purchases only.
- The cap of Friendship Points is increased to 120k.
- New [Dorm Supply] available! In Dorm Supply, for every 3 consecutive S-rank battlesuit drops, one of them is guaranteed to be New.
Starters[edit | edit source]
- "Starter's Login" event and starter's level rewards have been replaced by the new starter's bonus event.
- Valkyrie Muster is available as starter's event after the v3.5 update. Captains of Lv.15~60 can play the event from the mission screen for awesoeme rewards!
Bug Fixes & Optimization[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug where the model of [Valkyrie Ranger] is displayed incorrectly on the stigma screen when in [Void Drifter] outfit.
- Fixed a bug where the number of materials selected for consumption in the Foundry may be displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where the icon of loot drops on the Prep screen of certain stages may be displayed incorrectly.