Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
|Jul 25, 2019 ~ Aug 15, 2019|
Spring was sweet but short, and summer is here to stay. What? You wanna know why the whole campus is empty? Every Valkyrie went to the beach with a squirt gun. That's why.
Details[edit | edit source]
|“||When the girls on the beach are waving to you, you know summer has come.||„|
Summer Supply[edit | edit source]
|“||Smoothie, soda and juicy watermelon… You name it, we have it! A new store just opened up by the beach. Come and check out all the goodies!||„|
Duration: Jul 25, 10:00 ~ Aug 15, 04:00
- Captains must be Lv.20 or higher to participate.
- This supply has 3 prize pools:
- The 1st prize pool offers fixed numbers of Trinity Crystal Shard, 3★ stigma Vacation Queen (T), and Swallowtail Phantasm fragments within 100 drops.
- The 2nd prize pool offers fixed numbers of Trinity Crystal Shard, Focused Supply Card , and Swallowtail Phantasm fragments within 100 drops.
- The 3rd prize pool offers fixed numbers of Super Alloy Shield, Phase Shifter, and Tesla Turbine within 50 drops.
- Each Summer Supply drop costs HOMU Goldcap x10.
- Summer Invite daily missions offer plenty of HOMU Goldcaps.
- Captains of Lv.40 or higher can complete HOMU RUSH! Missions for even more HOMU Goldcaps.
Supply Tables[edit | edit source]
HOMU RUSH![edit | edit source]
|“||The secret treasure of HOMU Kingdom? It's all there. Go and take it if you dare.||„|
|~ HOMU King|
Duration: Jul 25, 10:00 ~ Aug 7, 22:00
- Daily opening time: 10:00 ~ 22:00
- Captains must be Lv.40 or higher to participate.
- Boost your rank or complete event missions to gain HOMU Goldcaps.
- The Speedrun Challenge is a competitive game mode where 2 teams of 3 Captains go head to head.
- You can either team up with friends or join quick matched teams.
- During preparation, you can take a glimpse of the other 5 Captains and add strategy cards to a preset list (4 card max).
- You can also chat with teammates for the best strategy.
- The challenge stage comes in 4 phases, each offering HOMU-chips after clearing.
- At the end of each phase, you can use collected HOMU-chips to buy the strategy cards on your list for follow-up battles.
- In Phase 2 and 4 against elite enemies, the combat progress is shared by all members of the team, and you can also see the HP of the opponent team's Boss in real time.
- The team which clears all 4 phases first wins.
Event Missions[edit | edit source]
Duration: Jul 25, 04:00 ~ Aug 1, 04:00
Event Shop[edit | edit source]
|Summer Shop - July 15, 2019 ~ September 28, 2019|
|x 32||x 40||x 3||x 2||x 4||x 10||x 5|
|1 per event||10 per event||20 per event|