|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.
In the heat of summer, principal Theresa has decided to take the Valkyries of St. Freya High School to the southern seas for a little vacation, but who knows what could happen...
Captain, select your Valkyries, join them in the search for mysterious treasure, and win swimsuit ★4 costume rewards, including Kiana's [Sunny Beach], Himeko's [Black Mamba], and Mei's [Vast Ocean].
Summertime Battle will have a total of 3 rounds, battle times are as follows:
- Round 1: July 3rd, 10:00 ~ July 9th, 01:00
Season 2 - 4 !Info Missing!
- Round 2: July 17th, 10:00 ~ July 23rd, 01:00
- Round 3: July 31st, 10:00 ~ August 6th, 01:00
Each round is made of up 4 seasons that contain a mix of solo and co-op stages. Seasons will unlock every 1-2 days during the round.
- After picking a faction, you will be unable to change your faction for the remainder of the event period. Also during the event period, the stages will be open daily from 10:00 in the morning to late-night 01:00.
- Each round counts as an event period. You will be able to choose your faction again at the beginning of each round.
- Each faction has a limit to the amount of people that can join. If a particular faction becomes full, no more players will be able to join it. Once the amount of people in a faction exceeds 1/3 of the number of players participating in the event, it will be considered as 'full' status and players will temporarily no longer be able to join it.
- If you wish to join a particular faction, then we recommend that you try joining a couple of times or wait a bit and try joining that faction again.
- If you join a faction using the "Join Random" option, you will receive an additional reward. Randomly joining a faction will ignore the 'full', so be sure that you wish to join randomly before doing so.
- This event requires Captain Lv.15 or above (Co-op mode requires Lv.17 or above).
- Personal Contribution Point Rewards
- After reaching a set amount of personal contribution points, you will have a chance to receive Swimsuit Exchange Tickets, Crystals, Valkyrie Pledge fragments, as well as Coins, Honkai Pieces, and Anti-Entropy Imaginary Cores.
- Faction Ranking Rewards
- When faction battle is calculated, Captains that selected the faction that is ranked higher will have a chance to receive Swimsuit Exchange Tickets, Crystals, Valkyrie Pledge fragments, as well as Coins, and Honkai Pieces.
- Faction Calculation Rewards
- When faction battle is calculated, Headquarters will send a variety of rewards to Captains based upon the final faction rankings, including Swimsuit Exchange Tickets, Coins, and Valkyrie Pledge fragments.
- Random Recommendation Rewards
- 100 Crystals, 15k Coins, and 1 Valkyrie Pledge fragment.
- Daily Missions
- During the event period, Captains can complete daily missions to receive Tropical Starfish, Swimsuit Exchange Tickets, and Pop rewards.
- Event Missions
- During the event period, Captains can complete challenges to receive Swimsuit Exchange Tickets, Pop, Watermelons, and Swim Tube rewards.
Open from: July 3rd, 04:00 ~ August 15th, 04:00
- Captains can use Tropical Starfish to exchange for equipment upgrade materials.
- Swimsuit Exchange Tickets and Tropical Starfish will be recycled for 1000 Coins each on August 15th, 04:00, so be sure to exchange them on time.