|File encryption is remaining to be an issue and miHoYo has not yet offered a solution so many images will remain missing. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience.|
|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
|Jan 23, 2019 ~ Mar 06, 2019|
- 1 Synopsis
- 2 Details
- 3 Places of Memories
- 4 Sweet Memories Album
- 5 Stages
- 6 The Tide Shop
In everyday life, Valkyries are also sweet little girls yearning for love. Go on a sweet date with your Valkyries and create your special memories this Valentine's Day ♥~
Miss out on any part of the fun? Check out all of the scenes in this playlist!
Details[edit | edit source]
- Captains must be Lv.15 or higher to participate.
- Captains can deploy Valkyries in Sweet Memories stages or give presents to the girls to gain Valkyries' Trust Pts.
- With enough Trust Pts, Valkyrie's Stories in the Sweet Memories album will be unlocked, and [Soda Pop Caps] will be rewarded.
- Collect enough [Soda Pop Caps] during the event to exchange for awesome rewards including 3★ stigmata set [Summer Surf] in the event shop.
- With enough total Trust Pts, [Holiday Outfit Coupon] will be rewarded. [Holiday Outfit Coupon] can be used to exchange for Valkyrie Pledge's 4★ outfit [Shallow Sunset] and Gyakushinn Miko's 4★ outfit [Summer Sakura] at the event screen.
- During the event, all the unlocked memories (Main Stories/Valkyrie's Stories/Dating Game) can be viewed in the Sweet Memories album~
- Get rewards including [Soda Pop Caps] and [Trinity Crystal Shard] when enough memories have been unlocked~
- Complete event missions to get tons of Crystals! (Over 1000 Crystals are waiting for you, Captain! =3=)
- Missions refresh along with the stages so be sure to claim mission rewards as well!
|Total Onslaught: Defeat the 2nd boss 1 time.|
|Clear any Restaurant Rumble stage 5 times.|
|Clear any Restaurant Rumble stage 10 times.|
|Clear any Restaurant Rumble stage 15 times.|
|Clear any Alleyway Experiments stage 5 times.|
|Clear any Alleyway Experiments stage 10 times.|
|Clear any Alleyway Experiments stage 15 times.|
|Clear any Shopping Street stage 5 times.|
|Clear any Shopping Street stage 10 times.|
|Clear any Shopping Street stage 15 times.|
|Imaginary Maze: Clear Floor 3.|
|Imaginary Maze: Clear Floor 6.|
|Imaginary Maze: Find 3 chests.|
|Imaginary Maze: Find 6 chests.|
|Clear any [Arcade Club] stage 1 time(s).|
|Clear any [Arcade Club] stage 3 time(s).|
|Clear any [Arcade Club] stage 6 time(s).|
Places of Memories[edit | edit source]
- Site 1: St. Freya High School. Captain's Lv. required: 40.
- Site 2: HOMU's Joyful Dining. Captain's Lv. required: 15.
- Site 3: Arcade Center. Captain's Lv. required: 15.
- Site 4: Anti-Entropy's Secret Base. Captain's Lv. required: 15.
- Site 5: miHoYo Building. Captain's Lv. required: 15.
- Site 6: Shopping Street. Captain's Lv. required: 17.
- Site 7: HOMU World. Captain's Lv. required: 20.
- Site 8: Beach Resort. Captain's Lv. required: 20.
Rules[edit | edit source]
- Valkyries will send invitations via the smartphone icon on the bottom right of the map at 04:00 and 16:00 server time every day.
- Accepting an invitation will show a special dating cutscene involving the Valkryie that you respond to.
- Go to Places of Memories to participate in activities for a chance of gaining Valkyries' [Trust] Pts and receiving rewards including the surprise gift box [Sweet Memories Box] and [Soda Pop Caps].
- Please refer to [Memory Schedule] of the day for the opening time of various activities of different Places of Memories.
- All events open at 10:00 server time on their day of opening.
- The Lv. Requirements in this event are for stage entrance only; there is no Lv. requirements for experiencing stories.
- There will be a daily upper limit for [Trust] Pts gained by deploying Valkyries in battles, but there is no upper limit for [Trust] Pts gained by giving presents to Valkyries.
- Please refer to [Memory Schedule] for more details on Trust Pts and Soda Pop Cap =w=
Sweet Memories Album[edit | edit source]
There are 3 types of stories in the Sweet Memories album: Main Story, Valkyrie's Story, and Dating Game.
- Within the scheduled activity time of [Beach Resort], [Arcade Center], [Shopping Street], and [Yae's Clinic], [Main Stories] can be unlocked if enough total Trust Pts have been obtained.
- [Valkyrie's Story] can be unlocked if enough Trust Pts have been obtained.
- Talk with Valkyries on the phone every day to unlock the stories of [Dating Game] in the album.
- Some stories can ONLY be unlocked during certain times.
|Valkyrie||Favorite Type||Favorite Gift|
Stages[edit | edit source]
In order to gain more gifts for the Valkyries, a number of stages and events will be available at different sites.
St. Freya High School ~ Total Onslaught ~ 1.23-3.5[edit | edit source]
Even if it is vacation time, you wouldn't wanna miss some training, would ya!
- Form 3 squads with 3 unique Valkyries each that meets the combat power requirements. You will need 9 Valkyries in all to form squads. Fight 3 powerful enemy formations in order, with each one being harder to defeat.
- Once the battles begin, the Valkyries, loadouts, and squads cannot be changed. Scores will be saved where you left off if you exit early, and can be continued from where you left off.
- After resetting Total Onslaught, you must restart from the 1st enemy formation.
- Attacking the enemy in battle will charge your squad's SP gauge. The squad SP gauge has 3 levels. Gain enough SP to use squad skills.
- Better combat technical ratings will charge the SP gauge faster.
- Squad skills will rotate weekly.
- Ice Cream Time: Summons a massive floating ice cream that launches icicles for 4/9/15s and immobilizes the enemies. The team also deals 30% more Elemental DMG. For every second of skill duration, all enemies take (sum total of ATK of whole team)x7 of Ice DMG.
- Tropical Storm: A tornado will appear in the air, reducing all enemy movement speed by 50%. Team gains 50% Physical DMG resistance for 4/9/15s. Throughout the skill duration, Physical DMG received by enemies is increased by 30%.
- Beach Disco: HOMUs will appear around the battlefield to inspire the whole team, increasing Crit Rate and Shieldbreak by 50% for 4/9/15s. Throughout the skill duration, whole team recovers 2% SP for each hit on the enemy. Also, when skill is activated, all skill CDs will be reset.
- You will get a score for completing a fight against each enemy formation (regardless of defeating the enemy). Earn higher score with faster clearance.
- Final score will be summed after all Onslaught Squads fight against their respective enemy formations.
- Final scores will be added after resets to form your total high score. Break your weekly high score record to score prizes.
HOMU World ~ Speedrun Challenge ~ 1.25-1.28, 2.8-2.11[edit | edit source]
Feel like racing against HOMUs in the amusement park?
Speedrun Challenge is a combat simulation system that Ai-chan has prepared for the Captain. Build your lineup from randomly generated Valkyries and equip them with suitable weapons and stigmata.
Squad simulation outcomes will be compared with the results of other Captains. Make sure you read the following to maximize the joy-factor with other captains!
- Captains will first form a lineup by choosing 3 of a random set of Valkyries. After that, you'll equip them with randomized gear.
- You must complete your lineup of Valkyries, weapons, and stigmata to start the exercise.
- Tap the [Match] button to enter the Matching system. 5 Captains can participate in a single round.
- Captains will take part in the exercise at the same time. The Captain who completes all challenges fastest wins.
Re-selecting the Team
- After at least one round of games, feel free to abandon your team and re-draw your lineup.
- Advance to higher tiers by gaining victories. Tier rewards are provided only once per competition season.
|Beginner II - C||Beginner III - B||Master - A||Master II - S||Master III - SS||Herrscher - SSS|
HOMU's Joyful Dining/Anti-Entropy Secret Base ~ Restaurant Rumble/Alleyway Experiments ~ 1.30-2.26[edit | edit source]
The new chef of HOMU's Joyful Dining tried to come up with new recipies, and really? An Anti-Entropy Secret Base? We can't let them ruin the Valkyries' summer vacation!
Each area has different event stages to take on.
- Each area awards Trust Pts for the Valkyrie's brought into the stage. There are two rotating Valkyries per area per week that gain a boost to Trust Pts.
- HOMU's Joyful Dining consists of 3 standard stages
- Anti-Entropy's Secret Base consists of one boss stage that has unlockable buffs and objectives for prizes.
|Clear stage 1 time(s).|
|Clear stage 2 time(s).|
|Clear stage 3 time(s).|
|Clear stage within 8 min.|
|Clear stage within 6 min.|
|Clear stage within 4 min.|
Beach Resort ~ Imaginary Maze ~ 2.1-2.7, 2.15-2.28[edit | edit source]
Beaches! Vacations! (*^▽^*) Whaaat? Where are we?
This is the same as the Imaginary Maze that has occasionally replaced Matrix Space, however with a beach themed look. Note: You will need to be a member of an armada to take part in this event.
- The Imaginary Maze does not impose any limitations on Valkyries, nor lock Valkyries/equipment.
- Each Valkyrie has a Fatigue Meter in the Maze. Valkyries deployed will lose Fatigue. Deeper level battle will cost more Fatigue.
- Exploring unexplored grids costs Exploration stamina.
- Gain enough Exploration points for score rewards.
- Gain buffs by defeating enemies, clearing triggered events, and buying them from the shop.
- There are dozens of buffs in the Imaginary Maze. Up to 15 can be active at any one time.
- Any treasure found in the Imaginary Maze will be stored in the Matrix Storehouse. Captains can choose the items to be mailed to them after event finalization.
- Captains gain rewards based on their personal Exploration points, gained from exploration.
The Tide Shop[edit | edit source]
|x 600||x 1||x 1||x 20||x 150||x 150||x 150||x 12||x 7||x 5||x 30|
|1 total||20 per day||1 total||20 per event||99 per day|