|File encryption is remaining to be an issue and miHoYo has not yet offered a solution so many images will remain missing. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience.|
|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
|Nov 07, 2018 ~ Dec 12, 2018|
Theresa forged an alliance with Anti-Entropy and readied her forces to assault Schicksal HQ!
The fight against Schicksal is on! The Alliance has initiated a full-scale attack against every area of the target battlefield.
Captain, please help Theresa in this battle. The principal will reward you for your effort!
Battle Rules[edit | edit source]
In Total Onslaught, each round has 3 ~ 5 waves of enemies. Captains need to deploy a corresponding number of squads (3 Valkyries in each squad) to battle.
- Each Valkyrie squad will successively engage enemy waves. Enemies will gradually become more difficult to defeat.
- After the battle starts, any change to the squad lineup is forbidden.
- The current game progress will automatically be saved even if Captain quits halfway through the battle.
- Captain can either pick up where you left off last time, or start from scratch.
- Total Onslaught is divided into 2 parts:
- Border Invasion
- Core Invasion
- There are 3 tiers based on Captain Level:
- Beginner (Lv.35 ~ 55)
- Intermediate (Lv.56 ~ 69)
- Advanced (Lv.70 ~ 80)
Scoring[edit | edit source]
Scores are based on defeating waves of enemies. The shorter the clearance time, the higher the scores.
- Scores will be finalized after defeating all waves of enemies. Meet corresponding score requirement to get Honkai Pieces, Imaginary Cores, Coins, and Crystals.
- Each level tier has different score requirements and rewards.
- Stage progress and score rewards are reset on Thursday at 04:00.
Additional Information[edit | edit source]
- In Total Onslaught, Captains can use Squad Skills. During the battle, Squad Skill SP gradually increases has 3 phases.
- Higher Squad Skill SP brings more powerful skill performance when triggered.
- Achieving higher real-time Technique Rating during the stage will help recharge the SP more quickly.
- Squad skill will rotate weekly. Refer to the Total Onslaught screen for more Squad Skill details.
- Total Onslaught will be available for an extended period of time.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Clearing certain point milestones will reward items.
- Missions will also reward Phoenix fragments.
- The last two missions became available again after 12/5.
|Earn 6000 points in Total Invasion on any mode.|
|Earn 13000 points in Total Invasion on any mode.|
|Earn 21000 points in Total Invasion on any mode.|
|Earn 30000 points in Total Invasion on any mode.|