|Due to file encryption introduced in version 3.5, a large majority of files used to maintain the wiki have become inaccessible. This has caused an extreme slowdown on work done to the wiki. We are working with miHoYo to get around these changes, but this may take some time. We apologize for the inconvenience.|
|This page contains content that is no longer available. It may or may not return in the future.|
|Nov 07, 2018 ~ Dec 12, 2018|
Theresa forged an alliance with Anti-Entropy and readied her forces to assault Schicksal HQ!
The fight against Schicksal is on! The Alliance has initiated a full-scale attack against every area of the target battlefield.
Captain, please help Theresa in this battle. The principal will reward you for your effort!
Battle Rules[edit | edit source]
In Total Onslaught, each round has 3 ~ 5 waves of enemies. Captains need to deploy a corresponding number of squads (3 Valkyries in each squad) to battle.
- Each Valkyrie squad will successively engage enemy waves. Enemies will gradually become more difficult to defeat.
- After the battle starts, any change to the squad lineup is forbidden.
- The current game progress will automatically be saved even if Captain quits halfway through the battle.
- Captain can either pick up where you left off last time, or start from scratch.
- Total Onslaught is divided into 2 parts:
- Border Invasion
- Core Invasion
- There are 3 tiers based on Captain Level:
- Beginner (Lv.35 ~ 55)
- Intermediate (Lv.56 ~ 69)
- Advanced (Lv.70 ~ 80)
Scoring[edit | edit source]
Scores are based on defeating waves of enemies. The shorter the clearance time, the higher the scores.
- Scores will be finalized after defeating all waves of enemies. Meet corresponding score requirement to get Honkai Pieces, Imaginary Cores, Coins, and Crystals.
- Each level tier has different score requirements and rewards.
- Stage progress and score rewards are reset on Thursday at 04:00.
Additional Information[edit | edit source]
- In Total Onslaught, Captains can use Squad Skills. During the battle, Squad Skill SP gradually increases has 3 phases.
- Higher Squad Skill SP brings more powerful skill performance when triggered.
- Achieving higher real-time Technique Rating during the stage will help recharge the SP more quickly.
- Squad skill will rotate weekly. Refer to the Total Onslaught screen for more Squad Skill details.
- Total Onslaught will be available for an extended period of time.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Clearing certain point milestones will reward items.
- Missions will also reward Phoenix fragments.
- The last two missions became available again after 12/5.
|Earn 6000 points in Total Invasion on any mode.|
|Earn 13000 points in Total Invasion on any mode.|
|Earn 21000 points in Total Invasion on any mode.|
|Earn 30000 points in Total Invasion on any mode.|